Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update

I am tired.
I feel skinny.
I am doing strange things.
I want chocolate.
I have no clothes that fit.
I am grouchy because of ..
all of the above.
I am sick of chicken
I am sick of brown rice
I have never been so sick of the treadmill in all my life and I used to be cardio queen.

But, I am soooo excited that I only have 7 weeks to go!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. It will be ALL worth it when you're holding that trophy. I've gotten bored with my eating too, so we are switching things up a little. I'm excited about eating again! YAY!

7 weeks? WOW, time is flying by!

mb said...

I'm not your trainer...but I say have a little chocolate. I think it will give you a boost.

xox

Anonymous said...

SJ, you are doing brilliantly, so keep believing in the process, stick to the programme as much as you can, and you WILL be fine.

You should be very, very proud of yourself, so keep pushing, and no worries okay.

Pity your Trainer isn't letting you have something like Wild Rice sometimes instead of Brown.

Not entirely sure of the differences, but if there isn't many, it might be one way to add variety to the strictness.

GOOD LUCK :-) :-).

Matt

Barbara said...

You are:
Strong, beautiful, a true athlete, tenatious,hardcore and are someone many of us look up to.

With the bad is always an abundance of good...

rock it girl.

Lori said...

WOW, you sound like a competitor. LOL Love it!!!

April said...

7 weeks is going to FLY BY!! :)

Hayley said...

I greatly admire you...I really do. You should be so proud of yourself!! Sorry I've missed quite a few posts lately..

KatieFeldmom said...

You are awesome and don't you forget it!!!