Still sick Saturday morning, went back to the doc. It was the flu but they could not give me anything because it was too late, I had already had it for 5 days so I was pretty much screwd. I took a 3 hr nap, woke up felt human, went to my principles wedding reception, had the best time. I felt pretty darn good other than coughing. We danced all night, I ate grilled chicken and dry salad, no cake, no garlic mashed potatoes, no liquor. I was introduced to one of the teachers husbands and she says "this is our PE teacher if you couldnt tell" and he said "yow the muscles were a dead giveaway". I know I must have grinned from ear to ear. I do secretly love it though. Another husband that I have met before says you are a lot more buff than the last time I saw you, him and his wife want to come to my show. They are really into fitness and stuff.
We all went to a bar downtown and I had to walk 5 blocks coughing in the cold and my feet were killing me (new shoes). We get to the bar and it is a dive. We leave along with 3 other couples we hang with, I finally took my shoes off and just ran the 5bks, I was freezing, coughing and my feet hurt and dh was in no shape to drive. So now after doing all that I have a sore throat but I do not care because I am over the flu!
I saw my trainer today, we worked on 1/4 turns, god she is so freaking buff! I was in ahhhh the entire time she was trying to talk, her arms and shoulders are amazing. She is doing the Europa I believe. Anyway, she said I am fine that we have enough time, she thought my legs had come down a lot which is a good thing, she said my posing was great and gave me some hints. She will be judging the NPC show right down the street from mine and may not be able to be there but she said she has "people" that will help me if I need it. She has all the tanning stuff I need, I have my music coming soon and my suit is ordered and paid for so everything is falling into place. I just need to get back in the gym this week and work my butt off ! I cannot wait, I have missed it more than you can imagine. Eating has been 100% but nothing taste the same, my taste buds are all messed up from being sick.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You and your shoes.....GEEEESH!LOL!!!
=) xo
Hope you feel better soon! I know _ I was sick for 7 days+ and was counting down til when I could work out again.Best wishes for getting well soon!
Sounds like a great weekend all in all. Those are some nice compliments for you ;) Hope your week is great and that you can get back into the gym.
At least you are OVER the flu...! I had it in Nov..Horrible!
Hope you get back to 100% SOON!
Hugs
B
You're doing great.
:-) :-).
Matt
Great job on the no cake!
Post a Comment