Thank gosh it is almost Friday! I have had a long week but a very productive week. I had to go to Target today on my lunch break and I realized that I do not crave really bad food. I want stuff like big raisin muffins or chocolate chip muffins and maybe a big handful of trail mix! Well, okay maybe a big bag but still I don't crave donuts and cake and really really crappy food. I found some stuff in Target called better than Peanut Butter, it only has 2 grams of fat and 100 calories per 2 tbspoons and I think 13 grams of carbs, Well, I bought it, stuck my finger in the jar and took a taste. It fixed my craving and it taste pretty good. I mean, it was like I cheated but I didnt, well you know what I mean. Today is honestly the first day I have not felt so completly tired that I would not make it even my evening cardio was excellent. I wish I could take a decent pic because I look in the mirror everyday and I cannot believe how lean I have become but man I look old and tired. These pics are rather blurry but I am going to post them anyway. I know someone told me how to get a pic side by side and post it but I cannot remember how it is done. I know I did it once, maybe Katie can help me out there. I need it for the Diva thread.
OH and I love, love, love my legs!
We had 55 mph winds today! I went in Target and it was not that bad, I came out and I swear it almost blew me over! My daughter just called and said she was driving home and saw a lady with a cane get blown right over. She quickly parked and ran to help the women. She said she was a very large women but Kyla was able to pick her up and get her to her car.That is the reason my mom will never take my grandma out on windy days. I am sick to death of the wind.

10 comments:
They also have a low sodium one that is really good. I like to mix it with non-fat frozen yogurt..Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone:)
Your arms look HUGE!!!!!Congrats girl!
B
The winds here have been ridiculous too. Right now there's a storm/hail warning. i'm so ready for summer.
Your pics look AWESOME!!!
Girl, you really ARE leaning out! LOOK at all that muscle! And you SO do not look tired. You look beautiful as always.
Hope the wind subsides and good warm weather comes soon.
Putting two pictures side by side.
1. Open Paintbrush.
2. Open Paintbrush.
3. Import a picture into one of the paintbrush windows, making sure image attibutes are large enough to fit in two pictures.
4. Import another picture into the second Paintbrush window.
5. Copy and paste picture two into the first window with picture one and align.
6. Make sure you move the window size markers, so you have the two side by side pictures without a lot of "white space" around the sides.
7. Copy the pictures into something like Picture viewer, or some free photo edit software, and save the picture with some kind of reduced pixel size, to make the whole thing more thumbnailed in size.
8. Upload.
Hopefully that makes sense.
I know you're doing really well, keep going yeah :-) :-).
Matt
Wow, my first thought was how lean you are now...you can see it in your face and the rest of you. Very nice arms indeed.
Love your arms!!!
Send me the pictures at
katiebug8257@gmail.com.
I'll do them for you!!!
I LOVE YOUR ARMS!!!!!!
You are doing GREAT!!!!
;)
Cas
DAMN Sundie!!! You look fantastic!! Check out those arms and abs!! :)
All I can say is YOU ROCK. YOU KICK BUTT. YOU ARE AN IDOL!!!! Keep it up girl, you are a buff diva!!!!
Those guns! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment