Man that was a wimpy ass post below. It sounded like I was ready to throw in the towel. Well that is just not an option for me, I am to hard headed to do that. I have lots of friends who have already said the minute the tickets go on sale they are getting theirs so that is one way to keep me committed. I will say that my biggest mistake is comparing myself to others. I need to focus on me and stop that nonsense. I am not someone else, I am me. My trainer knows what is best for me and will get me there. Gee her best friend is the show promotor and my trainer is working the show so I don't think she is going to let me out on that stage being on of those girls (see a couple of post down). I was upset when I posted that anyway, I found out the hotel where the competitors are staying is booked and I freaked out. I mean I could stay with my daughter but it is stressful at her house,everything is choas all the time. I am not like that and it drives me crazy and I will already be so stressed out it could be a disaster. When I say choas I mean, she can never find things, she loses things constantly like her keys, she is never on time anywhere and she has several cats, 2 huge dogs and her house is kind of small. She is the whole reason we were late going to KS city. She was supposed to be ready and we waited over an hour on her, her bags were not even packed. She always acts like it is no big deal and tells me I need to be more calm. The other thing is her house is clear across town too. So I am looking for any hotel I can find that is somewhat close to my show so I can go back and rest after pre-judging but I have to have a fridge and microwave and that is harder to find than I thougt it would be.
I am going to be in Tulsa this weekend for an NPC show so i will just see what is available when I get there. I will have a lot of time to kill after pre-judging anyway. I think I might go to the mall too so I can smell all that good food. Ha I would never eat mall food anyway, who am I kidding.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey girl! Just wanted to say Hello and to give you some encouragement...you are sooo close and doing so good! just think how darn proud of yourself you are going to be the minute you get off that stage!!?? Not many people can do what you are doing! chin up, I think you are doing great!
Hang in there Sweetie! Thinking of you! :)
I'm glad you came back around :-) :-).
Matt
xoxoxo~
Sundie is gonna kick some butt!!!
Post a Comment