Saturday, July 12, 2008

Almost time!

August 9th I will be officially 12 weeks out. I have gained 7 lbs since my comp and I am definitely fluffy even though I have been working out hard. I have a new trainer lined up, he is not online but owns a gym in the same town as I work in. I told him I would not mind coming to the gym for some workouts but I would like to do most of them at home because I like to work out early. He says that will be great and he is thrilled to help me. He was at the show that I did and so he has already seen my stage physique but I did have to send him pics of me now. I was surprised that they were not to bad. I was even more surprised when I went shopping yesterday and a size 6 shorts fits me perfectly. I picked up all size 8 only to find there was no way! I guess my metabolism is on fire because I truly have been eating and not completely clean. I know when that 12 wk out mark arrives there will be no more cheating so I am trying to enjoy some things now. My birthday is the 10th so I may not start officially until after that and I go back to school on the 11th. Once school starts I am on fire with the eating because I am back into a routine and things are not as relaxed as they were. I am excited to get started.

A cold front came through today and it dropped from 100 down into the 80's and it reminded me of football season which is fast approaching. I love football season, it is my most favorite time of the year. If you love football check this link out! I would so love to go out for the OKC team but I think I am probably a little too old. I can see me in 20 years with knee replacements and arthritis because of it so I emailed it to my dd because she would love it too. LOL!
http://www.womensfootballcentral.com/teams.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Who says you're old?

I say if you believe you can do it, then just do it. You could sitll use possible Cartilage protectors like Cartazyne and Chitosan, or other joint protectors like MSM, Chondritin, Shark Cartilage, Hawthorn etc etc.

I know that whatever happens regards the contest, you will be absolutely brilliant, and you will be everything you are meant to be.

GOOD LUCK, and as ever I am very proud of you, and I am with you all the way :-) :-).

Matt

Kelly Olexa said...

I'm so excited for you. You look absolutely amazing and you are SMOKIN. You look at least 10 years younger girl. Look around! I bet no one in your town could TOUCH you!!
;-) Keep it up!

ColeC said...

Sounds like things are going great for you, and I'm happy to hear that.

Ahhh 80's weather is perfect!! Enjoy ;)

Of course your metab is on fire...look at all that muscle you've put on!

I'm with Kelly about your age. I bet there is NO one in your area as fit as you and as young looking. Be proud!!

KatieFeldmom said...

I love football season!!!!!

Stef said...

YaY! Football season soon!!!
=)