Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Thanks!
Thank you for all of your responses! I have learned so much this week. I still have not heard from my trainer and I am so frustrated right now, I am thinking I am just going to forget the whole thing and just compete next Spring. I have decided that I want to compete with NANBF instead of NPC. I did email he promoter and she says that testosterone in any way prescribed or not is for a NANBF show is not allowed. Okay, well I already knew that but when a person has had a hysterectomy they have to have hormones whether it be synthetic or natural. I guess they want a bunch of bitchy women on their hands. So my delima is that I really do not want to compete at the NPC show because I must do open class and I have seen these girls and they are on stuff. I cannot compete with that. It is not about the winning for me. I just don't want to be that girl up there that obviously does not belong there. I want to do the NANBF but since I started this testosterone cream over 2 wks ago I don't think I can now. Does anyone know how long it stays in your system if you stop something like that? It is a natural cream that is made from yams and other natural stuff and is only 5% testosterone. I was thinking of doing a show in St. Louis. DH said he would get me there. There are no other shows in my area until the Spring unless it is NPC. I am feeling a little stressed right now because I want to do another show before the end of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'll be in touch :-) :-).
Matt
Not sure how long it takes to get out of your system, but if it's only 5% I wouldn't think to long. Is it even working??
I believe that if it's meant to be, and you put it out their in the universe, things will fall into place and come to you. Think positive, and if it doesn't happen this year, there is a reason for it.
Do you think you can do this on your own?? Take what you learned from both Tony and your other trainer and go with it?
I wouldn't want to be on stage with those juiced up girls either...I just don't have the respect for those who "cheat" to get big. To me, if you can change your body through nothing but hard work and strict diet, that is the person to be proud of and win for it...someone like you ;) (plus, I can't stand the look of juiced up guys or girls...yuck!).
I got 'nuffin... :)
Just stopping by to say hi!
LY!
~ Elizabeth
Good Luck in your decision!!! I'm sad that the trainer is not calling you back. I hope that gets ironed out too.
I just love colettes advice...isn't she great!! Go read that again :)
Hope your dad is ok.
Post a Comment