Oh thank you for the nice comments. I am such a goofball and posted all the black and white pics and then he sends me the colored ones which are a little better. I have learned so much from this comp and will be doing things differently next time. I am on a mission to put on some muscle which is hard for me mostly because I have a mental thing about the scale moving up. To be realistic I really need to put on 10lbs of muscle, with that said I am truly thinking of putting off another comp until the beginning of next year. I just don't think I can put on enough muscle in 15-16 weeks and compete in the open class. The girls that compete in NPC, at least the ones that I have seen here in OKC have trained for a long time or are enhanced a bit and I refused to do the enhancement thing. Anyway, I really want to do a NANBF show which means it would be drug tested and a much more level playing field. So, that is my plan man and let me tell ya I am ecstatic about my weight. I weighed 121 yesterday morning and even though most of my clothes are still baggy I am maintaining pretty darn well and yes, I have cheated! Remember my long 4th of July weekend frenzy but you know once I am 12 wks out that cheating will stop dead in its tracks but I am having fun and enjoying what is left of my summer for now.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I totally agree with you. If you had compeed in a few weeks, I would havbene happy for you, and behind you 1,000%, but that will still be the case anyway, and whatever you choose to do, will always get my upmost support, understanding, and appreciation.
So do whatever you need to do, and no worries. You CAN and WILL do so well at the next show, and if there is anything I can do to help, you can always get in touch anytime.
GOOD LUCK, best wishes, and whatever happens, I remain very proud of you, and I am honoured to have been allowed to see, the progress you have made in going on 2 years.
You are a truly inspiring, awesome and amazing woman, and you SHOULD be proud of yourself.
:-) :-).
Matt
I am usually a b/w kind of person but I love your color ones better.
Color pics are great! post more!!! You'll make the right choice for you when it comes to competing!
Ooh! I love the colored ones!!
You look incredible girl!! Just awesome!!
The first thoughts that go through my head when I read your blogs and see your pics are, "She is the COOLEST mom!!!" You really do look absolutely incredible though. Have I said that already?
I completely agree with you on Dara, too..but you are SO THERE!
Post a Comment