
I had the hardest leg workout I think I have ever had and it is supposed to be a light leg workout. I am really nervous about the heavy day leg workout coming up. I could barely walk afterwards and I am still shaking. I gotta get these legs built up though. That is my ultimate goal this time around if it kills me. I wanted to do a natural show but the only one that I have time to get ready for is in St. Louis and school will be in session and that is just too far to drive so I guess I will do the NPC Red River in Oct. It think it is Oct 25 so my diet will begin next month although I am pretty much eating clean now so this should be easier this time around. I am not doing near the cardio I was doing but I swear my clothes still do not fit. I am just getting leaner but the scale is moving up slowly but that is okay with me. Hopefully that means I am putting on some muscle. I have emailed my trainer but no luck with a response. I understand she is busy but I have to get on with it already so I am on the hunt for another one. I may use my old online trainer Tad Inoue. I really liked him and the diet was great!
Okay, I am leaving you with this cute pic of my daughters cats. Yes, they make videos for cats and hers are TV junkies. She says they can do this for hours and their little heads move exactly the same direction every time.

4 comments:
The cats are too cute!!!
My daughter is a cat fanatic too and she thought this was soooo cute!
You go build those legs! Yowza!
Is it too early to ask for my birthday present? I want you to win the NPC Red River which takes place on my birthday!
I hope you are doing well. Best wishes and take care :-) :-).
Matt
Post a Comment