Thursday, July 10, 2008

Inspiration


Are you in need of a little inspiration? Well as a 40 something this is what really inspires me. I have had so many thoughts lately that I have wanted to blog about but this one is the one that sticks in my mind the most. This women is amazing! If you do not know who she is check out the link.



and she did it. She is on her way to her 5th Olympics. Check out the next link

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive. Thoguh of course you too are very impessive, and your achivement may not quite rank alongside that, but you are still an athlete to me like she is, and I knwop you have so much more regards your own physical potential.

Keep going, and GOOD LUCK!!!

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

Dara rocks!!! I remember cheering her on in the 88 and 92 Olympics. She was one of my idols.

ColeC said...

I can admire her for her hard work, just like I admire the hard work you do ;)