Tuesday, May 15, 2007

11 more days!

Will I make it? Probably not but what choice do I have at this point. I am completely exhausted. There is something about the school year coming to an end, the last month or so that just totally kicks my butt. The kids are wild and crazy and the teachers are all cranky.

I am a good driver, I have only had one or two tickets my entire life and yesterday I actually dozed off and hit a curb. It scared me and I am lucky I did not tear up anything on my car. Few minutes later going to the bank I ran completely up onto a curb, lucky I did not tear up my car. Thank goodness for curbs to wake me up! I went straight home after that and put my car in the garage after checking it over of course.

Workouts are going good, when I get time I may post my menus but right now I am just too busy. Eating has been good. I am back on bfl and this is my 6 week, I think. I need to give it a few more weeks because it is usually week 8 that I see my results, don't know why, just is.

Oh and did I mention, the kids are wild the teachers are all cranky, including myself? Oh, and I am tired, in case I forgot to mention that too.

6 comments:

ColeC said...

Girl, GET SOME SLEEP!! You are lucky it was only curbs you hit. That is not a good thing...sleep woman sleep!

Cranky teachers and kids? You poor thing...but hey, it's almost over! Just hang in there and it will fly by. Try to ignore the cranky ones, and tell them to get some sleep too ;)

Hope your day is relaxing and tomorrow is a mellow one.

Pamela said...

Yep yep & yep ...SLLLLEEEEEEPP! you'll feel better about the whole thing I bet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Poor honey. Please try and get some rest.

Anonymous said...

The main thing is SJ, nothing serious happened.

At least with your diet etc etc, you've been strong and consistent as always, and you can do no more than that right now.

I know obviously work must be hard, but there's not long to go, so just be strong, keep your chin up, and never forget you have a great Heart, and even if that means you can only help make one child a year, to become a respectable adult, you're doing a good job.

You should ALWAYS be proud of yourself, because to me you almost never do wrong.

Your jobs a good'n, your lifestyle is getting results, and you're a fantastic all round individual, so you're getting life to reward you like you deserve.

No matter how hard the job gets, you're potentially making a difference to people lives, and that's something great, that I hope you never forget.

You're a wonderful person SJ, and it means a lot, so THANKS, and you take care of yourself okay. No more have flirtacious incidences with Kerb stones yeah ;-) ;-).

You're an inspiration, and great part of all our lives, and we don't want to lose you, when you've got years left yet.

I'm sending you a BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and I'm thinking of you misses.

Be lucky SJ, and have a brilliant day.

You're AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-) :-).

Matt

Lori said...

I did that one time and hit the curb so hard my arm flew up and turned on my wipers. I went up over the curb and slashed a hole in my tire. Went to Kmart cause it was around the corner, it's 5:58 and they close at 6:00. They stayed late and got me a new tire. It was a terrible day.

I am glad you didn't get hurt or damage your car any more.

Sunnie said...

Thanks Matt for reminding me why I am a teacher. This time of the year I need that.