Friday, May 18, 2007

Glad it is the weekend!

This week has gone by fast, probably because I have been so busy. My house is quiet because my hubby has been out of town all week and will not be home until tomorrow and then he leaves again on Sunday. I really missed him this week especially since he usually comes home on Friday.

I had a perfect week of workouts and clean eating. I can never remember what week I am on and don't really care because it is such a habit for me and has been for a long time. I really am starting to notice some changes though. My abs are soooo sore I don't think I will be able to work them out for at least a week. It hurts to do anything.

Next week is going to be crazy with all the awards ceremonies and a million other school functions. If I can get through next week I will have it made!

Oh, and I have a new addition to my family. I am not a cat person at all but we took a stray in and now we just adore her but she is lonesome with us being gone so much so we are getting a new kitten. We will have her in a week. I am excited but a little worried at the same time. I have always had a big dog. I do plan on getting another dog soon though.
I went from this






My baby, Einstein. Not a day goes by I do not think of him. I had him 15 years and it will be one year in July that he has been gone.



To this............so wish me luck!

No comments: