Monday, May 21, 2007

A few changes I made

Why the scale finally moved is anyones guess but here are a few things I changed a bit.
Added a few carbs back in to my diet
Less cardio
Waited to eat 30 minutes after my cardio
Did HITT
The other thing that may of done it too is that I did not have an appetite at all last week. That has not happened in a long time but I did get all my meal in.

I ended up taking a free meal on Saturday with dessert and then on Sunday I added a few extra calories too but I still think I will be fine. I feel good this morning and not all blah like I am usually after a free day.

Hubby is back out of town, left last night and will be home Thursday night. I worry, his job is dangerous. He works with 350,000 volts of electricity at any given time and he is up really high in the air most of the time. This is what he builds.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That waiting 30 minutes to eat after Cardio, might actually not have bene too beneficial.

Don't forget Bloodsugar will probably have dropped, so you'd want something like Simple Sugar Carbs or something pretty high GI, to spike it back up, plus the sooner you eat Carbs, to convert into Glucose energy, the quicker you'll probably replace Muscle and Liver Glycogen stores.

I'm not saying wiating for a post-Cardio meal is a bad thing, but it might not be as beneficial as you may have thought.

The other things would seem to be mostly the triggers, for whatever happened with your weight.

However as always you continue to inspire and amaze, so keep up all the hard work, you are doing BRILLIANTLY, and you should be very proud of yourself.

Best wishes, and lots and lots of luck to you.

You are fabulous, and don't you forget it :-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

So glad that the measurements moved for you!!! Awesome job!!!

Your hubby's job sounds scary. So not fun being all the way up there and then to have 35,000 volts too. Not cool!!! But I bet he likes it.

Melissa said...

Yikes! That job would scare me too!!
How tall are you? 123 seems so low, you tiny thing! ;) Your last pics are great, and sz 6's being loose, wow. I'm finally back into my 6's, hoping I can get into 4's within the next couple of months. If I train hard and eat clean like YOU, I know I can! ;)

ColeC said...

Oh wow! Your hubby does that!!?? No wonder you get nervous ;)

I know that sometimes when you are working out so much, your body is burning up a lot of calories and if your not taking in enough, your metabolism will slow down a bit. Maybe you are at a point where you need to eat slightly more calories during those big workouts? Just a thought ;)

Pamela said...

Still hard at things I see! GO YOU! WOW about Hubby's work ...I'd be worried all the time! Akk~!

KatieFeldmom said...

TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Check my blog for info.