On another note, thank you Matt for the great advice. I probably should have done that. I have already committed to T so I guess I will give it a try for at least a month. You are such a great supporter even when I don't do things so great. I love that about you.I know that I know what I am doing and I could train my daughter, I was once a personal trainer and I do have a degree in Physical Education, and a Science degree with stuff like Kinesiology and Exercise Physiology and many more. I did personal train several years ago at a local gym and I hated it. I learned that most people are looking for an easy way out without having to work at it. I know that I can do it but I want someone to tell me what to do and then I do not have to think about it. I am too busy. I am really struggling with my motivation right now and I could really use the extra kick in the pants. I feel like my workouts are just ho hum! I wish I was a little more excited about the kick in the pants I am about to receive but it is just not happening. I did do HITT this morning and did 1.85 miles in 20 minutes and now my stickin groin hurts again! GRRRRR!





7 comments:
Love the pictures and yeah, that is a lot of shoes!!!
"You are such a great supporter even when I don't do things so great"
Well part of why I do that is because it's your blog, and I haven't got the right ot come on here and give you a lecture about a slack workout for example.
I also don't think you do that wrong. You give 100%, nearly 100% of the time, and I just think fron the outside looking in, you are a bit tough on yourself sometimes.
What I will do though, is I'll mail you something to keep your motivated okay, as soon soon as I can.
Take care, and best wishes.
:-) :-).
Matt
Wow, that looks like a blast! It's a great thing to know that the kids will miss you...means you've done them right. How cool that all that fun stuff was indoors!
Have a super day!
oh, and I must have fallen off a rock or something...you are using Tony??
Oh Matt don't be shy! you have earned the right to come on my blog anytime and tell me anything. You have been such a supporter for such a long time I will let you. I know I am hard on myself but I just cannot help it. My moms says I have always been that way and it makes her so mad! I personally think it is a great trait to have, sometimes.
Colette, yes I just committed to Tony a few days ago to give me that swift kick in the butt I need.
Oh and Matt, send it send it, I need whatever I can get right now for motivation!
Thank you for your kind Words SJ, but telling people off is not my style.
Of course I'm always happy to offer motivation to people you. It's yours anytime you want it.
:-) :-).
Matt
that looks like it was a FUN day!! Yay YOU!!
Post a Comment