Saturday, May 19, 2007

Measurements again

Well the scale finally moved, finally after several weeks of working really hard and I am feeling really great today. My measurements were down so that makes me happy, happy, happy. I knew coming into the last few weeks of this challenge it would happen, it always does. I think I will just take a free meal this weekend instead of a free day. We'll see.

Here goes....
Weight 123 (down 1 lb)
Waist 27 (same)
Hips 32.5 (down 1/4 inch)
Thighs 21.5 (down 1/2 inch)
Biceps 11 1/4 (same)
Chest 38 (same)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay SJ. Things will happen like that. Consistant progress is not always guaranteed. Sometimes the body will kind of shut down for a few weeks, and then kickstart again, after its plateau.

You probably just did something to trigger it off again, like some subtle change to the regime, or a change in some small way, that unlocked it's ability to continue changing, like you want it to.

That's my best guess.

The main thing is you have been doing extremely well, and misses, you look like a very youthful and vibrant woman, who belies her years.

You should be very proud of yourself, and I feel a lot of pride for you too.

BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and WELL DONE. You are doing fantastically well, and you look amazing!!!!!!!

Keep up the hard work and GOOD LUCK. You desere to feel fantastic.

You're a real inspiration, and THANKS for being you. I hope you know it always means a lot.

:-) :-).

Matt

ColeC said...

Great job Sunnie! You should be feeling pretty darn great right about now ;)

Wow, hubby being gone so much...is he in sales? My hubby goes about three/four times a year out of town/state and I like it for about the first three days, then I'm like, okay, play time is over. I miss you! At least you have your workouts to keep your mind busy for a bit.

As I was scrolling down on your last post, I thought the picture was of a lion. Your doggie kinda has that snout and mane thing going...way cute. The kitty is cute to. We got one from a freind, and then realized that she would be happier with another. A week later we brought home her brother. They play all the time and keep each other busy. They are inside cats, so they are so freindly...they beat us to the front door all the time to greet whoever is there. Everyone loves them. You'll fall in love too (I wasn't into cats before either, but they have changed my mind...although I still don't care for most cats b/c they're not friendly).

Enjoy your time with hubby and have a wonderful weekend.