Sunday, May 13, 2007

What a weekend!


The only reason I am glad this weekend has come to an end is because there are only 12 more days of school left. I love the anticipation of it finally ending but then it is like a big shock all at once. It is weird, like you do not know what to do with yourself for a week or so. It usually takes me a month to wind down and then it is time to start thinking about going back.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I know that I did. My hubby is the sweetest man on earth. He always tells me "nothing but the best for you". I know I am spoiled but hey we have been together for almost 30 years so we know each other very well and are best friends for sure. My entire weekend was perfect other than the manual labor of emptying the last storage unit since we moved in November. We finally got everything in the new house. I am now trying to sort and organize everything. We did not realize that when we bought this house, it was in the process of being built and we did not realize that there is no attic! The last house we had, had a huge attic that you could get to from several doors. I have all this stuff and no place to put it.I am thinking, GOODWILL! It is amazing how much stuff you accumulate over the years. I was tired of paying rent on a storage facility since I am paying on one in Costa Rica that has all my daughters things in it. Someday, we will get there and get it all sorted out. Things have just been crazy since Christmas.
I posted my measurments on tracker but had very little changes. My weight is absolutely stuck on 124. I think once school is out I am going to play around with my diet a bit and see what happens. I ran out of Catapult which I love and have ordered some more. I did order some Endurathon from EAS and it taste like crap and I could not even tell I had drank anything.I am sticking with Catapult, I like it so much and it taste good. You will be glad to know that I did get my workout in this morning but I am so sticking sore from my leg workout on Thursday that I could die. Groin muscle has not bothered me but something is going on with my upper thigh now, terrible pain. I am going to ignore it just for now and hope it will go away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Glad that you're in the process of oraganization. I love getting things organized, it's such a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

Why not post a breakdown of your diet and calorie intake, and see what happens. We might be able to help you sort something out.

Anyway, no worries if you don't want to.

Take it easy, and keep making the most of yourself. You are doing so well physically, and it really is great to read about and see the results.

You are an inspiration, and a true shooting star.

Have a brilliant day SJ, and all the best to you misses.

BIG RESPECT

:-) :-).

Matt

Pamela said...

Just checking in.. what an amazing thought to have the summer off! *sigh* & "maintaining" at 124 ?? geees again..*sigh* ~lol~

KatieFeldmom said...

Glad that you had a nice weekend!

ColeC said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby (and he has a wonderful wife). Glad your weekend was good. Goodwill is a great place to give stuff too (or Salvation Army). Purging "stuff" is such a great feeling for me.

Have a super day, and keep on counting down ;)