Wednesday, January 09, 2008

100%

So far this week I have given it all I have. I mean my eating is absolutely perfect and my workouts are kickin. I thought I would throw up this morning on my leg workout. I have a love/hate relationship with leg workouts. Although, I am pretty much eating the same thing everyday I am really not getting that tired of it, it is easy and it takes all the guess work out of what to have. I still have not heard from my trainer but I know it is still a little early if the April comp is off and I am thinking it will be. Yes, I am a little frustrated and feeling like I should have went with the other one but if she said she will get me there, then I am going to step out on a limb and trust that she will. I am coming up on three weeks doing her workouts and eating plan and I have put a lot of mass on, on my upper body. I got a glimpse of my backside in the mirror though and almost cried. I do have a strange feeling I may be losing weight. I keep forgetting to weigh but I do plan on it in the morning just to check in. Please, do not be down weight! I do not want anymore food that I already get.
I got my new Blackberry and it is swwweeeet! Now I just have to figure out how to use the freakin thing.
I guess my car will go in the shop next week, adjuster will look at in Friday but I already got my two estimates, why since they are going to pay whatever they want?
School is good, Health is going great, the kids love it and are learning so much. Today with my 1st and 2nd grade we did an activity called "Couch Potato" where the remote controls are the taggers and they have to chase the others and if they tag them they become a Couch Potato and have to go the couch(designated area) and they cannot come back in the game until someone takes a fruit or veggie(plastic fruit &veggies) from the fridge(tub) and they take it to the couch potato and the couch potato has to do a certain amount of exercise like 10 jumping jacks or something and then they get to go back in because they proved they were really not a couch potato. Isn't my job so much fun! (laughing as I am typing that). The kids were breathing so hard, one girl had to go get her inhaler. They loved it. Of course we talked about what a couch potato was and what you could do to keep from becoming one.

10 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

What a great activity for the kids! I love it!!!

Stef said...

OMG girl...You are on fi-ah!!!!!! Keep it up!!!

=)

Lori said...

You are going to do great whatever show you do. I can't wait.

ColeC said...

Don't stress about the trainer...yet ;) You're putting on muscle, so she knows what she's doing. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you haven't lost weight/muscle. As far as the car thing goes, reserve a car ahead of time or you'll end up like me ;)

Have a super day!

Anonymous said...

You won't have lost weight, I don't think, but be aware you very well might when cutting.

Just have trust in the Trainer, like you said, she's got her day job and own needs too, and possibly others like you on her books, so don't get a downer yeah.

Good things come to she who waits.

You're doing brilliantly and I'm really proud of you misses :-) :-).

Matt

Hayley said...

I SO wish I was saying, "Please weight do not go down!" LOL...I really think you look so good and I know you're going to get exactly where you want to be. The game you played with those kids is fantastic! What a great idea! I'm going to have to share that with my friend who is a teacher. She'll love it for sure. :) Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the game with the kids. We NEED more of you in the school system!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure that if you are following her eating and exercise schedule to the T, you're gonna be just fine!

Tina said...

Love the game, and don't forget you are a muscle powerhouse, I see it...do you, you better!?!

:) Tina

Melissa said...

That game is SO CUTE!!!!

And girl, you are SO FREAKIN STRONG. Do NOT doubt how much muscle you have developed. Keep doin' what you're doin'.

Barbara said...

You are kicking serious boot-teh...way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!