I have spent the last two days in Tulsa helping my daughter clean up from the ice storm. I could have easily stayed an entire week and not got everything done. My mom has several rental properties there and recently had a fire in one, luckily the people were not home at the time. We went into the house and it was so eary just to see how everthing just melts. The whole front of the house was a total loss. So we had plenty to do for those two days. I missed my workout yesterday because I got home a lot later than I had intended to but I will make it up on Saturday, no big deal. I did my best with my eating that I could under the circumstances. I did pack a big cooler and ate that most of the time. I did not get all my water in and I did not get any sleep at all. Now that I am back home I have a lot to do around my house but I have to go back to work today. The kids come back Monday so I am just going in to get lesson plans finished up and post some grades on the computer, clean my desk and then I am out of there. Yesterday, when I was in Tulsa at Lowes I came out and someone had hit my new car. It looks like that bashed something into the grill. I noticed it right away because I always park way out so my doors do not get hit. I was all upset and could not get dh on the phone, he always answers his phone but he forgot his charger when he went out of town and his phone was dead. I called insurance, I have to go and get estimates sometime, I have no idea when. I could really use my other car now that I sold last week to drive while this one is being fixed but oh well, I will just have to rent one. I cannot believe someone would hit a car and then leave! I would never do that. Anyway it goes it is going to cost me $500 for the deductible. GRRRRRR!

It was jaw dropping for me at all the comments everyone posted about my upper body pics. I have to say I was surprised myself. I think I am coming along nicely. I swear I would not be doing as well without all of you. Thank you all for being such good friends. I love you guys! Thank goodness my trainer told me that we are building from the top down or I might get a little discouraged with the BOOTAY but I know that it will be hanging on for dear life right up until the end. I still have not heard from my trainer about the comp in April. I am getting a little frustrated but I guess I need to trust that she is counting the weeks cause that is soon.

6 comments:
Hey SJ!
Bummer about the car and going back to work earlier than expected.......BoooooHisssss!
Keep plugging away at the training and you will look awesome on that stage....NOT THAT YOU DON'T LOOK AWESOME ALREADY!!!
XO
Hi Sunnie Jane! I didn't see your pics until today and seriously - WOW...I am very jealous of your arms. You look so good!! I'm really sorry to hear about your car - when things like that happen it is so frustrating and annoying. I hope everything gets taken care of without too many hiccups. Take care!
I feel for you SJ with the vehicle. We bought our new Terraza and came out of the DMV and someone had smashed in the WHOLE entire side of it and drove off AND there was a police officer sitting in the parking lot. How crazy is that??? We were just inside the DMV building getting the tags for it when it happened. BoooHisss is right Stef! :(
At any rate, like Hayley, I just seen your previous posts and pictures! WOW Sister you definitely have some definition. Looking pretty darn awesome to me! :) Keep it up, the bottom will definitely catch up in no time.
~ Elizabeth
I'm so sorry about your car that just sucks - my lil' ol' pick up got a cart in the door a couple of months ago I could see the dent clear across the parking lot - I get so pissed when people can't walk 20 feet to put the cart away.
Love the little girl in your header, so sweet . . . and tough!
First of all you should not be surprised of the comments, they are well deserved. I love them.
The car...why is it that when you get a car it's like a target is on it. I had a corvette back in the very early 80's. Parked it all by itself and come out and someone ran into the front of it. I was pissed.
So sorry about the car and all the house repairs. Hope you have a restful and productive weekend.
Post a Comment