Monday, January 21, 2008

Same old, same old



I know, I know, I am in the bulking phase but geez how long until you look different. My changes that I see at home you really cannot see on camera and the changes I see on the camera I don't see at home. I am trying to stay positive and motivated about my progress and just keep pushing myself harder and harder. I do have to wonder though if I will ever be able to put on enought muscle. The only reason I am taking pics right now is because this is my 11th week on the Fall Tracker Challenge and I wanted to keep them up. I can hardly see any muscle definition like I could before I started bulking. I cannot even see my abs anymore. I cannot wait to shed this layer of fat that is keep all my muscles hidden! I am so impatient. Hopefully, sometime in March I can begin cutting.




Talked to Steph this morning and I cannot wait to meet everyone in Columbus! It is getting so close.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Well I think you are looking great, that's all that matters. :) I know what you mean though, you expect to see more on camera. You will!!!

Anonymous said...

Time and patience create expectations, but speed and haste just create waste.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

I think you look great!!!

ColeC said...

When you start cutting, THEN you will see huge results. The muscle is there and it's just getting bigger. You'll be great!

Hayley said...

I like brit-man's quote! I, too think you look great though..it's hard being patient sometimes - I know! :) Your arms look awesome to me.

Anonymous said...

There is LOTS of muscle growing going on there! Once you start cutting it will unveil itself. I'm excited!

C2 said...

Bulking is never an easy phase for anyone..... keep your eyes on the prize dear! :)