Saturday, January 12, 2008

Moving right along!

I will be taking pics again on Monday and I hope they show a little progress because I am sure feeling it now. I am so glad to get back on track 100%. It just feels so good. I am gonna make this quick cause I am on my way out to play a soccer game at 8 but just wanted to post something new before I get too busy. Had a few cheats today and I hate the way it makes me feel. My body is so used to good food. I am feeling leaner and leaner every day and I am back at it tomorrow hitting it hard. I am making all my plans for the Arnold because it is coming up fast. I already have my airline tickets, just have to purchase my Arnold tickets and Gala tickets. This will be my first time to ever go to the BFL Gala. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of people from tracker and who I have met through blogging. So many nice people.
I had a really good week at work, the kids are loving Health class. I am trying to make it fun for them and so far so good. I do miss teaching my PE classes though.
I could not remember if I blogged about my blood sugar drop on Friday morning or not. It was strange but I was much better after adding some extra veggies in my diet the rest of the day. I bought Sweet potatoes today and they are bigger this time so hopefully that will help. I have been eating lots of broccoli too. Well, I better go, my team gets a little pissy if I am late for the game.

13 comments:

Hayley said...

It's great that you're feeling so good right now - I'm sure your pics will reflect that! It's so neat that you play soccer - I watched the movie "Goal" last night and told my husband I want to start. He thinks I'm nuts..LOL. Anyway, have a good game/practice!

KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you have a great time at the soccer game!!!

ColeC said...

yams and brocolli...I love those! My kids even love those, and brussle sprouts too....no joke.

I need to find an outside activity besides the gym. That would make life more fun and exciting.

Those low blood sugar spells are not good. Glad you weren't driving or something like that.

Anonymous said...

I can imagine your team gets a bit pissy. I mean people on teams, don't like other players with obvious star player quality, just turning up when they like and believing their own hype :-p.

I'm sure you'll be fine, and you are DEFINTELY an inspiration to us all one way or another.

P.S. stop eating bits of crud. In your situation it's not allowed :-) :-).

Matt

Sunnie said...

Matt,I am actually allowed a cheat meal once a week so it was all good. I am back at it 100% on Sunday :)

Lori said...

I am sure your pics will show improvement. You've been good about all your pictures improving. I should take some too.

Stef said...

Hey!

I totally can't wait for the Arnold/BFL Gala!!! That will be so much funnnnnnnnn!!!

=)

Anonymous said...

Ah well then I guess I must retract my previous statement :-).

Sunnie said...

Of Course Matt! You scared me for a minute!

Barbara said...

The Gala is so wonderful, you meet fantastic people and hear VERY inspiring stories. It was very moving last year and I'm sad I can't go this year..

:(

The Arnold is complete CHAOS but very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Sounds all good to me. Keep up the good work SJ!!! Can't wait to see pics, I'm sure there's changes!

Anonymous said...

I dount anything scares you. You're hard as nails :-).

Pamela said...

All sounds good ! Yummmy yams & brocoli!