Friday, January 18, 2008

Hola!

I am tired of looking at those strange eyes so I thought I would post something new even though nothing is really going on.
I get a three day weekend this weekend, no school on Monday(picture me doing the happy dance, yow baby)
I have had it up to my eyeballs with kids, they were terrible today and I am wiped out. (picture me with sad face)
Found this really great guy to cut my hair, the only bad thing is I was in the chair for 3 hours. That was for a cut, highlightes and I swear he flat ironed every strand of hair. (picture me with great hair but all bent over starving) I was an hour late getting to eat because he took so long and I swear I had just taken my protein pudding out of my cooler and put it in the fridge at school and I had already eaten everything in my cooler for the day so I stopped to get dh something to eat and had the guy make me a salad with grilled chicken but it was a close call. I know better (picture me pointing my finger at myself)
Workouts are great(picture me doing cheerleading, scarey I know but just do it, darn it for fun)
Eating is great other than the not eating on time (see above)
Oh I had another seizure, oh wait, I mean muscle spasm, charlie horse thingy and my cats are gone now for a few days. Dh jumped up thinking someone was kidnapping me only to find that he wished someone would have. It was awful! I hate those things.
I told you there is not much going on so I am leaving you with all I got! Hope everyone is doing great.

11 comments:

Tina said...

Oh you should have got a pic of that hair, sounds like you worked for it :) I've had those muscle spasms too, probably an electrolyte imbalance with all this dang water we drink, we probably wash them all out! Enjoy your weekend :)

Stef said...

Cracking up at your newest post! I am picturing you as a crazy woman!

=)

KatieFeldmom said...

I wanna see your hair!!!

Anonymous said...

3 hours, hell's teeth :-o. For that long you could have been done up to look like a Geisha girl, and auditioned for a role in the Mikado :-p :-p.

Plus you put those slightly sinister, 1980's style Eyes up there, so don't grouch at us, when you keep getting funked, looking at them ha ha. A phrase with the words bed and lie in it springs to mind :-p.

Actually it looks like something, the Human League might have had on an Album cover, in about 1983.

As for the Cramp thing, have you tried flexing your Foot towards your Head, (mentioned this before). It stretches the Calf out slightly, so no need to get out of bed, and hop about like you're walking on hot Sand.

Been there, done that, nearly fell over once :-(.

Should get relief within roughly 10 seconds, so if you haven't tried it, next time might be worth it, if you can remember that train of thought, before the pain really starts messing with your mind.

As for not much going on, you've always got stuff going on. You're always interesting.

Only you could get cramps from eating Chicken, that took three hours to cook with an Iron. Or did I read that wrong??

:-p :-p :-p

Matt

ColeC said...

I'm with stef... ;)

I too want to see that wonderful new hair of yours. You had to have been starving...yuck!

What happened to the cats?

Sunnie said...

Matt you have me lol here. I know some of my words make no sense:

Sunnie said...

Colette, when I was screaming for dear life they took off running and I have not seen the two since:(
I know they are in this house somewhere though.

mb said...

Maybe you need potassium. And, hey I may get to meet you in a month or so!

Hayley said...

I've been in that same chair, starving 3 hours later - not fun!! I, too would love to see your hair! I can't wait for a pic. :) That's too funny about the cats...I don't think I ever would have seen mine again!

Laurie said...

I just keep picturing your updates pics and all those posts of 15 weeks perfect, 16 weeks perfect, 17 weeks perfect - and it is keeping me going - you rock!

C2 said...

I think you look fantastic SJ!

BTW, I get charlie horses as well and man do they ever hurt, even the next day! :( Still can't figure out what to do to keep them to a minimum, so if you hear something, let me know! :)