This is actually my last week of the Fall Tracker Challenge. These are the best picture I could come up with and I promise I really do have more muscle than you can see on this photo! Although I am down 2lbs, GRRRR because of being sick. I really did try to eat all my meals. I stopped counting weeks a long time ago but I think this would be week 24.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You need to zoom in and crop, girl. We need UP CLOSE and personal of that muscle! Looking good from this distance, though! Keep pushing hard. Never give up!
How are you feeling?? I agree with Martha about getting a close up, though I can see your quad popping!!! You look awesome. :)
Look at that smile...that says everything! You are HOT!!
Nothing wrong with anything. It's all coming good :-) :-).
WELL DONE.
Matt
woo hoo...liken' the grease! :) I agree...get up close and personal...we want to see some up close action! :)
Ditto to above comments...get closer! ;) As soon as I clicked on your page...OMG girl your body is changing, and in very good ways. I can't wait to see more! Keep up the hard work!!!
Wow when those popped up first my first thought was wow....SMOKIN' HOT! You've always had some serious muscle, but it's changing, and you look leaner, not that you ever looked like you needed to lean...and I love your suits...too cute!! You've got it goin' on girl...and you've been cheating...on what celery!!
:) Tina
I agree with everyone, you are looking fabulous!!! Yes, I agree too I'd like to see you closer. We're a demanding bunch aren't we? Hope you're feeling better. That beautiful smile of yours is catchy!
24 weeks!!! I don't know if I've ever done anything good for 24 weeks. I will not list the bad things I've done for 24 weeks - and longer. Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment