This is what happens when you feed your muscles. I was shocked and by the way, I do not take creatine. I think I would look like a man if I did. Now if my lower body will get involved I will be in business. This is a comparison to my upper body from my first bfl challenge until now. I thought my biceps where big in the first one. :)


11 comments:
No you wouldn't look like a Man taking Creatine. One of the main reasons why a woman might be perceived has having a male appearance, would be thicker Jaw line, and things like that aren't possible with Creatine.
You look amazing, so keep going and don't stop believing in yourself okay :-) :-).
I'm really proud of you.
Matt
I have to second above comment. You need male hormones to look manly. Creatine would just make you look buffer than you already are. Looks like you are having no trouble putting on muscle. Excellent work!
WOW! Looking good girl!!!
Feeding those muscles did the trick! You can for sure see a big difference....WOW!
I know what you mean about hubby being home so long...mine is still home till Monday!! I'm so out of my routine and now getting snippy with him (poor guy). This summer he takes 3 weeks off!!!! Not sure how that will go ;)
Happy New Year!
Oh, I forgot to mention the creatine thing...I used to take it and you do NOT look like a man. It helps big time. I wouldn't be as sore the following day after a kick-butt workout, and lets you work harder. I love the stuff and hubby uses it daily.
A bit behind on my blog reading...your daughter is beautiful, ...beauty night, I'm going to have to borrow that one!! And look at those muscles, fabulous!!
Happy New Year!!
:) Tina
Don't you love to see results. You look GREAT. You are gonna take your competition and WIN!!!
SCHMOKKKKKIN' GUNS!!!!
=)
You are so my inspiration to get it going again this year!!! I wanna be just like you!
Laurie
DAMN DAMN DAMN
and
HOT HOT HOT
Happy New Year!!!
Looking good! Watch out bodybuilders around the world!
Post a Comment