My attitude is a lot better so things are going well. It is amazing how well you can do it if you just give yourself a little attitude adjustment.
I went to an NPC show in Tulsa yesterday instead of spending a Sat night with DH and I was so disappointed. There were no women bodybuilders. This show had probably 50 competitiors and only 1 fitness and probably 8-10 figure girls. I was so mad! I wanted to see how they put their routines together.
Enjoying my Sunday out on the patio while DH grills all my food for the week. Today was the first day in a long time I felt kind of blue. I am pretty sick of dieting but I know that it is because I am tired today. I did not sleep well. I know I will be sad when all this is over but I really do wish it would hurry up and get here. I want chicken nachos and pecan pancakes and trail mix and not necessarily in that order.
I am down another pound 119.4 this morning. I swear there is not going to be anything left of me. I need to post picks but I am soooo white right now!
I am sorry I am so behind on reading everyones blog but I have been so busy with everything and this 2 x a day cardio takes a lot of your time.
Only 13 more days of kids! YIPPEE!
Martha I am so excited that your big day is almost here. I wish I could be there so much but I know you will do great cause well, look at ya girl!
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't apologise for anything, just keep loving yourself, and no sleepy head blues okay :-) :-).
Matt
I can't believe it's in that short of time!!! HOLY COW!!!
Post a Comment