Tuesday, May 27, 2008
quick update
I am getting soooo close. Everyday I look at the calendar and freak out just a little bit more. I have another suit on the way so I will be able to see which one looks better on me for the evening show. I am still not taking pics but I put on my pre-judging suit, you know the over priced one and it really looks good on me but still not much muscle showing. Yes, I look very lean but my muscles are still trying to hide from me cause well, they need some carbs. I look in the mirror and I cannot believe that butt is really mine. My diet is spot on but I am sick to death of the chicken. I am just glad I made it through the holiday weekend without any slip ups. I have been trying to get my stuff together for my show. Just everything I will be needing. I have posing again tomorrow and will learn my routine then. It should be no problem since I already have the poses down pretty well. The cravings did kick in this weekend a bit but I just chomped on some gum, about 15 sticks and drank a lot of Crystal Light. I have tried every flavor and the Strawberry/Kiwi is my favorite. Other than that not much going on, I have been relaxing in the pool as much as I can because she said no sun when I am a week out because I cannot be burned because of the tanning stuff. I don't burn and I do wear lots of sunscreen but I am not going to do it anyway just to be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YOu go girl! Relaxing in the pool sounds lovely tho!
Keep doing what you're doing, and GOOD LUCK.
:-) :-).
Matt
:o)
Oh exciting times now girl, you are nearly there!
That's my favorite flavor too ;)
I'm getting excited for you!!
Post a Comment