Monday, May 05, 2008

GRRRR! new camera

I am trying my best to take updated pics. I have only had time to read a little about my new camera so these are not very good. I cannot wait until school is out and I will have more time to figure it out. I can take a pic of anything and it turns out great it is just when I use the self timer that they come out yellow. I will try again when I have more time but my legs are really leaning out bigtime! Slowly but surely my muscles are peeking through. Some mornings I even have a 4 pack!

6 comments:

ColeC said...

Looking good SJ ;)

Glad your feeling more energized and better all around.

Stef said...

Wow SJ....you look Fabulous! You will be R-E-A-D-Y!!!!!!

nice orange coloring....LOL!

=)

Lori said...

I don't even have a one pack anymore. LOL, that's ok though the way I've been eating...wow I was hoping I would be sick of sweets by now but it's not happening.

KatieFeldmom said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about the yellowing effect, you'll look like that anyway when you're tanned backstage :-p :-p.

Matt

Anonymous said...

You are just the cutest thing. You look fantabulous! Believe that you will be ready, say it in your mind over and over again and it will come true. No worries, I already know you're gonna rock that stage!