Everyone wants pics but I swear you would die I am still so flat! Even my trainer could not believe it when I saw her on Thurs. I have been scrambling around trying to figure out what to do for an evening suit with some bling. I was going to bling mine that I bought from bb.com but it still has not come. I ordered it over 2 wks ago and I really need to get something figured out. Martha had a really pretty one on diva exchange but she had already sold it. She does have one she is sending me that is Lavender. She is so sweet to do that for me! I cannot wait to get it but I am a little worried about the color and how it will look on me. The girl I was going to rent a red one from finally emailed me back late last night. So I am going to go ahead and do that too so I can get them both and then decide. I am getting really close and getting excited. I am ready to do this thing and have something other than chicken for a while. I am going back on my BFL with a full free day again after I take one week off ! I am planning on getting some light wo in but will ease up on the cardio a bit.
I know I already posted about this on the Diva thread but for those of you that don't know, my family thinks I am an anorexic now and they are all upset and completly freaking out. I have tried to lay low and not see them, making excuses and stuff just until this is over. I ran smack dab into my oldest brother yesterday at Target and I know more walked away and he was calling my mom. They have decided that I am starving to death. HAH! Do they know how much chicken I eat. I then get a call from my brother a few minutes later and he is telling me that he feels like it is his duty as my brother to tell me I look like I am starving myself. He is a powerlifter and has been for years, still trains hard and he thinks that I should be on the same diet as him. He does not understand that women's bodies are so different when it comes to what it will respond to. Anyway, I could go on and on about that but I will spare you all the details. My DD just keeps telling me, mom when they see how ripped you are, they will understand. Hope she is right!
I weighed Sat on both scales in my house, one says 114 and the other says 118. I do not care which one is right as long as I am 115 or below for the light weight class. I sent my money and entry form off yesterday. I have entered Novice and Masters. I just hope there are others in my classes. It is supposed to be a big show and I know I am not going to be on a level playing field so I have to get those poses perfect.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am really excited for you!
Glad we got the chance to catch up the other day!
=)
If you don't get them soon I can have Tiffany send you the red one I sent her. LOL All this suit swapping is funny.
You will be fine.
Your family don't understand, so it's up to them to either become more receptive, as to how you are doing your do or not, but there's nothing you can do if they just can't get it.
Also no disrespect intended to your brother, but a diet like his, would make you more solid, but potentially badly deconditioned, as his intake could be 4,000+ calories a day, which wouldn't suit a female too well, I don't suppose, unless they did A.A.S.
You just need to keep going, and not let anything get in your way, and you WILL be ready, and WILL be capable.
GOOD LUCK, keep smiling, chin up, head high, and no worries okay.
We ARE all here for you, and if you ever need a good moan, you can alwyas get in touch anytime if you like, and say whatever you want.
:-) :-).
Matt
Well, as soon as you feel comfortable, pics are a must, woman!
Other people, family included, just don't understand the life of an athlete. Once you win that trophy, maybe then they'll get it!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get the suit that just does it for you.
What is this Diva thread you're talking about? I want in on it!
Hope the suit thing gets figured out soon.
Your family loves you. They are used to seeing you differently. Yes, when you are this close to walking the stage, your body and face does look like your starving yourself (until you reveal your muscles)...expected, since the fat is no where to be found ;) Once you win, and they see all the other girls looking the same way, and then when it's all over and you eat something other than chicken, your body will plump back up and your family will realize that you are perfectly fine.
I don't think your brother meant that you should eat as much as he does...maybe just different...like not so much ckicken ;)
It's almost over and you have done a wonderful job! Keep your chin up and know in your heart that your family just cares ;)
Aaah, the turmoils of family! and "this too shall pass." Keep going strong, your reward is just around the bend! :)
Post a Comment