Friday, May 30, 2008

I heart margaritas

I played Bunko last night with my teacher friends and I swear you have never seen so much food in your life. I took my chicken and veggie and just had that. I am so focused right now you would have to tie me down and shove it in my mouth to get me to eat something off plan. I guess the closer I get the more I could care less about the stupid food. I just want to look good even though I have this feeling that I will be the only one in my weight class. I mean women's bb is not that big in OKC and I have been to shows here where they do not even have a women's BB category because no one entered. That is the only part that will suck but it is a big show so keep your fingers crossed. I don't want to win because I was the only one in my class, I would rather lose. I am trying to get all my ducks in a row and so far I think I am doing pretty well.I just have a few more loose ends to tie up and then I should be ready to go. My trainer called me yesterday and is best friends with the show promoter so they were able to get more rooms at the host hotel so I will be staying there which is what I wanted to do in the first place. My trainer wants me where she can look at me and make sure we are on track and get me tanned. She told me Thursday that she really wants me to do a photo shoot the day of or the day after the show so I am really excited about that. I ordered some hooker heels and some cute little outfits that my dad would never have approved of but it will be fun and great memories. I already cannot wait to do this again, I truly have had fun and of course the diet is the hardest part and I have had a couple of rough days but I am still married, still have a job so everything has turned out okay.
I can honestly say that I had a cheat meal back when Lori competed that my trainer did not know about and a small cheat when I was about 7 wks out and since then I have had a couple of almonds and I mean no more than 3 and a couple of chocolate chips just to get a taste of chocolate but that is it and there will be nothing until after the show from here on out.

3 comments:

ColeC said...

Hooker shoes...hubby will love that ;)

No matter who or who doesnt't compete, you should feel damn proud to cross that stage. Look how hard you have worked for this. Just being on the stage will give you great experience for the next time. No matter what, feel proud of yourself...I know I'm proud of you.

Anonymous said...

You're doing GREAT.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

The photo shoot is so cool!!!