My mom called me today and she had had a really bad day today and sounded very tired. She started getting all upset because when she saw me yesterday she said I was starving myself to death. It then in turn made me upset. She kept saying how I always said I would never do anything unhealthy to my body and here I have gone and done it. Well, I am sure it is not the healthiest thing in the world but it could be worse. I told her I was not starving, I was not even hungry. She then tells me that it is because my stomach is the size of a pea.
I have been so sick for the past 3 days with sinus trouble again. I think I may have found the culprit to why I have been getting so many in the last few years not sure but I am still working on figuring it out cause something has to give. I have been to the doctor 3 x in the past 6 wks.
I am on a new round of antibiotics and it makes me not even want to eat but I do, every 3 hrs like clockwork. I would jump through hurdles to get to my meal in 3 hrs. I cannot afford to lose one oz of muscle. I have not missed any cardio or workouts at all. My eating has been 100%. The only cheat I have taken in this journey was the weekend we were in KS city for Lori's show . Honestly, I do not want anything. I have thought about stuff but nothing sounds good at all.
Still having trainer problems and I am trying to figure out what in the world I am going to do with that whole thing. I know I will never use this girl again IFBB pro or not, she is mostly all talk. I went back for my 2nd fitting and I hate my suit, I hate the fabric and the cut. I looked like a moo cow in it too to top it all off. I swear I had fat spillage and there is just not a whole lot left on me. My face is getting saggy and I just hope it will fill back out when I put some weight back on which I plan to do. I am fine being 125. I now weigh 118 and will probably compete at 115.
My mothers Day present. I love them but do not feel worthy yet to wear them. Maybe in a few more weeks when I can actually see my muscles again.


11 comments:
I love those shirts, and you have the guns girl! I must say this though...those shirts make your boobs HUGE!!! ;)
Have you ever used a neti pot? This is a tried and true cure for sinus troubles, without meds. Dr. Oz had even talked about this being the best thing out there. You can find it at most drug stores and natural food stores.
You look incredible!! And I love the tops too!!
Keep it up!!
K
Ys Colette, I have a neti pot but I was afraid that it was soooo bad it would not work. I think I will try it tonight.
I don't think it is the shirt that makes my boobs look big it is because my chest has gotten so small there is no place for those things to go! LOL! seriously
The one thing I've read abotu Anti-biotics is, they may intere with yor Gut Bacteria.
However you must take what you have been presribed, and just try to keep pushing on.
GOOD LUCK :-) :-).
Matt
The one thing I've read about Anti-biotics is, they may intefere with yor Gut Bacteria.
However you must take what you have been prescribed, and just try to keep pushing on.
GOOD LUCK :-) :-).
Matt
You look lean and strong woman! :) LY!
You crack me up! ;)
They just don't get it. Just be strong, you have to look a certain way for stage and you're gonna do great. Can't wait. Don't let it get you down. You are so adorable. Love the shirt.
Love the shirts and your beautiful smile. You're so adorable. Hope the sinus thing clears up really soon. Mom's will always worry, no matter what we do or how we look. You're gonna kick booty on that stage!
Love those shirts!! I can't wait till school is out for you, I think it's been tough for you with all you've got on your plate. I hope this sinus thing gets better for you, there is nothing worse, I swear!
You so do deserve to where those shirts, you are all about Gun's and Poses for sure :)
Hang in there!!
LOVE the t-shirt and LOVE the guns even more!!!! You look awesome... :)
Post a Comment