I will tell you honestly what I see.....QUADSBICEPSBOOBSYou know I love ya!!!xo
Oh wait...ABSBIG SUNNY JANE SMILE!!XO
you look great!!! i cant wait until my upper body especially looks like yours!
Hey hot stuff! You are lean, not skinny and you have to be lean. The best thing you can do is trust your trainer, but ask questions when you have them. Keep kicking butt!
LOVE LOVE your arms! You are your worst critic...you will be amazing on stage! Stop doubting yourself.
You look great!!
I think you look wonderful and its only going to get better from here! Have faith!!! You are going to do great!
Nothing wrong there :-).Matt
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I will tell you honestly what I see.....
QUADS
BICEPS
BOOBS
You know I love ya!!!
xo
Oh wait...
ABS
BIG SUNNY JANE SMILE!!
XO
you look great!!! i cant wait until my upper body especially looks like yours!
Hey hot stuff! You are lean, not skinny and you have to be lean. The best thing you can do is trust your trainer, but ask questions when you have them. Keep kicking butt!
LOVE LOVE your arms! You are your worst critic...you will be amazing on stage! Stop doubting yourself.
You look great!!
I think you look wonderful and its only going to get better from here! Have faith!!! You are going to do great!
Nothing wrong there :-).
Matt
Post a Comment