Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 days out!

Today was probably my toughest day throughout all of this. I have no energy at all and managed to get through my hour of cardio this morning and then went back to bed for an hour. I am not sure where I found enough energy to clean my house and run a few errands but I did. I really just wanted to blog about this towards the end so I can look back the next time, if there is a next time.
It is funny how the things that seemed funny to me are not so funny these last few days, no more chicken jokes from dh and I do not want to talk or be around anyone. I am pretty grouchy and if you ask me today if I would do this again I would tell you, hell no but I know I will change my mind in a few days. I am a women and I am aloud to do that.

I feel like a fish out of water and I am sure I will until it is all over. I so cannot wait to eat, crap I cannot wait until she carb loads me and I think it is a sure fire bet it will be Friday since she is not even going to look at me until Friday morning. I am getting nervous about not being ready more than I am about getting on that stage. My ass looks fine which is what I was worried about but I am still carrying a little fat on my hips which is where I always carry it anyway. I just hope it is gone by Sat. I may try to post one more pic but I don't think there is going to be much change until I get some carbs.

7 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

Go girl, stick it out!! You will do AWESOME!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Two more days!!! You are going to be SUPER! Hang in there. We are all SO excited for you!

Stef said...

I know its tough, but you are STRONG! You can do it!!!

I am soooo PROUD of you!

xo

Anonymous said...

You WILL be fine okay. Be strong and no worries :-) :-).

Matt

Tracy said...

Sending you a hug...

Can't wait to see pics of you shining on stage.

xo

ColeC said...

So normal. Just our bodies way of trying to take care of itself ;)

Look back at Beka's blog when she first did her comp and it was similar.

It's almost over and you have so much to be proud of about yourself.

KatieFeldmom said...

Fingers crossed!!!
When does everything start tomorrow? Gotta make sure that I can check in and see what's up.