Man it seems like it has been weeks since my comp. I cannot believe how quickly my body responded to my old habits. I have heard horror stories of girls who have competed and they have a hard time getting their bodies back to normal. Mine seems to be fine, no bloating , swelling or anything like that. I am actually trying to put some weight on without adding fat! That is a daunting task. I have been eating pretty clean stuff, egg whites, protein shake, oatmeal, turkey burger, but no chicken just yet. I did have some cantaloupe and some strawberries today. It was wonderful! Oh how I have missed my fruit.
I had the best leg workout today and I am already hurting so I know tomorrow will be brutal and I have to help my grandma finish moving. UGH! It feels so good to have my energy back and to be able to hit it hard in the gym. Not only did I have a great leg workout but I did HITT on an incline too. I was sweating like crazy! I cannot wait to get pics! My dd took a ton but she is so busy she has not had time to get them off her camera and email them to me. The photo shoot pics will probably be 3 weeks though.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ohhhh I can't wait to see more pics - esp. of you on stage and the photo shoot. But it looks like you did good girl! Congratulations!
You don't want to add any fat?? I'm not sure your body will be able to keep itself that low, nor is it healthy for a length of time. I'm sure you can keep it low, but not this low ;)
Where did you end up putting all your new trophy's?? I bet your family was so proud of you. Do they finally understand why you were so "skinny" and that there was nothing to have been worrying about?? ;)
Again, congrats girl!
Depending on your Fat Levels, maintenance of similar Fat levels may be possible to a degree, but not a toally Fat free bulk, you will have ot expect a slight increase if nothing else.
:-) :-).
Best wishes
Matt
SJ- I'm SO happy for you. I'm sure I've said that a bajillion times already.
So excited to see pictures!
I can't wait for pics either.
Can't wait for more pics! And the photoshoot? Those pics will be sooo cool too!
I'm excited about more pictures too!! Are you planning on doing another competition?
I made my blog private and want to add you, but I don't have your email address! If you'd still like to read mine whenever please email me at jazzerhay@gmail.com.
Post a Comment