I am still drying out and so I am very flat. I think I will get carbs on Friday! YIPPEE! I did get the dreaded text today and now I am sad :(
Starting tomorrow, no coffee, tea, or Crystal Lite! Only distilled water and a gallon of it. No codiments, no salt, first coat of Pro Tan on Thursday night and sleep in it and rinse off in the morning. Wouldn't it have been easier to tell me what I can have? I spent the day driving all over town trying to find Crystal lite in the Tangerine and Strawberry flavor because well,nothing else will do. I probably went to 10 different stores and apparently it is everyone elses favorite too only to get this text when I got home. Oh no wait, I did not get that text until I had just put 15 yes 15 grilled chicken breast on the grill with salt and Mrs. Dash on every stickin one of them. I have wrapped them and put them in the freezer for a later date. Dh offers to go to the store to get yes you guessed it, more chicken and distilled water. two things and I made him a list. He comes home and brings in a couple of sacks and there is the chicken, oh wait some beer and OMG what are those, cupcakes! So glad they are not something I would eat anyway. If I am going to eat a cupcake it is going to be homeade, no box crap full of preservatives and crap. I look at him and ask him where the water is and I get the deer in headlight look, we both started cracking up! His response was, "I will be back in a minute". He is so sweet, he went back and got the water for me and he is just as tired as I am.


8 comments:
Oh my! It HAS to be distilled, huh? What's the difference? Interesting. I'm SO freakin' excited for you! Wish I could be there! You look absolutely amazing! You've done a wonderful job! Can't wait for the day!
The funniest thing is...I bet all of us wwho have competed can relate in every way. I know I have cooked up a bunch of crap so many times only to have the diet change immediately. And the grocery thing...if I had a nickel...well you know the rest. Gosh I'm so stinking excited for you!
You look amazing SJ.
WELL DONE.
:-) :-).
Matt
Yep, don't want any type of sodium in ya. The finish line is almost here!! I can't wait to hear all about it and I will be on pins and needles the day of your comp.
You have a great man girl!
Yeah!!! You are doing and looking so great! I'm so proud and excited for you!
Good luck girl and strength be with you...
You look soooo amazing and taut! I'm with you on the Crystal lite flavor..YUM.
I can't believe it's this weekend!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear how it went!!!
Hang in there, my friend! Almost time!!!!
=)
Post a Comment