Thursday, June 12, 2008

Leaving tomorrow!

Today has been a little better for me but I am so thirsty. I have all my stuff packed and 12 chicken breast in the oven as I type this. I need two more for today and then 5 for Friday and 5 just in case for Saturday since I have no idea what time it will end. I have been to shows that lasted until midnight. I talked to my trainer this morning and we are just going to meet at the hotel. DH will apply a coat of tan tonight and another one in the morning before we leave, I will get another one before weigh in tomorrow night. I will have some down time in the hotel so I will try and post some pics of this joyous journey of mine. I do have to practice posing and my routine so it will all depend on how much time I have to spend doing that. If you are on tracker they will be doing updates otherwise it will probably be late Saturday night or Sunday morning when I post again. I have a photo shoot set up for Sunday morning but the guy wants to get pics of me with my trainer so we may do it in between shows if time permits so there again everything is going to revolve around how much down time I have. The show starts Saturday morning at 9am and I have to be there at 8am. I have friends and family coming so I am really excited. The evening show begins at 6pm and I am not so excited about that cause I am scared to death of doing my routine in front of all those people. I mean I got it down but I am so afraid of screwing it up! It is pretty fast. I talked to my big brother this morning and he is so funny, he told me he really felt like I was going to beat them all because he has never seen anyone as dedicated as I am. He is just like me so I don't know what he is talking about. I just laughed at him but at least he is thinking positive,huh? I just hope there are other girls in my class, I don't care if I win or not.

7 comments:

Hayley said...

I am SOOOOOOO excited for you!! EEEEEEEE!! :) :) :)

Stef said...

OMG Sundie! This is crazy exciting!!! Wow! I can't wait to read the updates on tracker...I will probably text you on Saturday too. You can call me between shows...PLEASE!

XO~

Anonymous said...

You've come a long way and worked so very hard. You are going to be such a success and I'm sure you will really enjoy showing off your hard work! I'll be thinking about you during the weekend and sending you positive vibes from down here in New Zealand.

Yay! so excited for you - you are going to rock this thing!

Eve

Anonymous said...

I'm with you in spirit! Good luck, even though you don't need it!

ColeC said...

You are going to do great!
I am so excited for you!!!!!!

Have a safe trip and enjoy every bit of this journey ;)

Anonymous said...

You know what you CAN do, just go out there and do it :-) :-).

Matt

Laurie said...

I'm sorry I didn't get this too you before you left, but I'm thinking of you and sending good mojo your way!!! Go Kick Some Ass!!!!