


Hi everyone! I am having a blast after a pretty stressful morning just feeling out of my element. My biggest fear came true and their were only 2 woman bbuilers. Me lightweight and her middle. They put us both out there together and I was so glad because I did not feel near as nervous as I would have if I would have been out there all alone. I worked those judges even though I knew I had to get 1st! HA! The other bbuilder was so nice, she is from Dallas and looks amazing! She is a little older than I am but her whole life revolves around working out with her trainer who is on the front cover of Oxygen this month. Oh PLEASE! does not scare me, I went out there and acted like I had done it a million times and gave it my all even though I know that will be a 2nd placer, I don't care, I just had fun with it. She seemed really nervous, I think her fat burners were kickin in or something. Everyone told me that I look like a smaller version of her but I so belonged up there and that made me feel so much better! I did not come in as lean as I had hoped but I am so small I cannot afford to take much more weight off. My trainer has let me eat today, pancakes with syrup and bacon which I would not even eat normally. I was still full from that and she gave me a Reese and then told me to go get a hamburger but sip water all day. I am so thirsty and need iced tea but I can only sip until after the show tonight.

1 comment:
Girl, you are looking so killer! You so inspire me!! Get up and work it!! We are all thinking of ya!!
;-)
K
Post a Comment