Sounds funny but let me tell you, that is when you really start to see the changes. I have been on the diuretic for a few days now and I can tell a huge difference already. I mean my arms are looking more cut and my abs are starting to come out even more. I am seeing some cut in my legs but I am scared to death they are going to look too small. I really struggled putting muscle on them during bulking because of my lower back, not that it hurt I was just scared of re-injuring it. I think I will do much better if I compete again, right who am I kidding. I know I will do it again. My trainer is already talking about putting some weight on me and building up my lower body so YEAH to that! I cannot believe this is my last week already. It truly has just flown by. I am going to be so lost next week not being on such a structured plan. Me, my mom and dd are headed to Dallas the following weekend after my comp. We are going to do some serious shopping and eating. We all just need to get away. Dh will be leaving again this Thurs and be out of town for months but he will be home on weekends. He has actually been home the last 2 weeks which has not happened in years. I am afraid I am going to be bored to death now that I no longer have the snow cone stand to keep me busy although I have never regretted selling it, not one bit! I will try to take pics this week again if I have time. I have so many appointments this week and I am meeting with my trainer today to work on my routine. I am totally freaking out because I still do not have it down! YIKES! She says just have fun with it because it does not matter. I am not judged on my routine but I do not want to look like a big dope up there either.
It is looking like I will probably weigh in at 110 on comp day my trainer says. I cannot believe I am this small, the last time I was this small was in the 6th grade. I like looking fit but not so skinny and nothing , I mean nothing fits! I bought some Victoria Secret "my favorite sweats" and I bought a small and they are huge. I should have bought an XS. If you do not own a pair of those you must get some, they are the most comfortable thing I have ever put on my body. I plan on buying every color.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So exciting! Who is doing your updates?
I can't believe the last week is here!!! Oh I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! It seems like we have been waiting forever for this day week to arrive!!! You aren't even going to believe how fun this last week is...the excitement just builds and builds...just have a blast with it!! You have ooodddles of people cheering you on....and who are already so proud of you for going for that dream full force...never looking back!! So exciting, I can barely stand it!!
Martha, I have no idea. What about you? Kyla can text you with info.
Hey Tina, I know it was going along at a snails pace and then all of a sudden, bam it is time.
I just wanted to tell you it's been amazing to see how much you've changed, even since our paths first crossed.
I hope the thing I e-mailed you helps. In the mean time, keep doing everything you are doing, and don't let anything put off track.
You've worked hard for this, and you look FANTASTIC.
WELL DONE.
:-) :-).
Matt
You should ask your trainer to take a pic of you. You have to show us the final "product"...you just have to! ;)
Wow, you ARE tiny!!
Have a wonderful week!!
OMG YAY! You are nearly there this is the fun part, the exciting part and light at the end of the tunnel- where you will bask in the stage lighting and admiration of all the friends and family who loved you, supported you and even perhaps questioned you through your journey! ENJOY IT!
I'm SO excited for you SJ!! You've worked SO hard for this and have changed your body to being a lean, mean, fightin' machine!!
I'll have to look into those VS pants, they sound like heaven.
I'm so excited for you!!! I don't have a Tracker account, but I can lurk to see the updates, hopefully Martha can do them for you!!! What is your screen name over there?
Post a Comment