Friday, June 27, 2008

CAD!


Do you know what CAD is? It means Crappy Ass Day! I had the worse day yesterday and it was one of those days where nothing goes right. I never have those so it seems extra bad when it happens. I woke up with a headache and had to be on the other side of town early. I had to skip my workout but I will be making it up on Sat morning. I did run stairs at the High School one day this week and I am still sore. I swear I am eating pretty much BFl stuff and I swear I am getting leaner and leaner and my workouts rock these day I have so much energy other than the CAD I had. I have only gained 4lbs and thought I would probably put on about 15 by now. I am trying really hard though so I do not have to do a boatload of cardio the next time around. My computers got a nasty virus and I had to take them in to have them fixed. Thank goodness I backed everything up because they had to completely re-install Windows so it is like starting from scratch. I hate it!


I am sure you guys are sick of hearing about my show but I am still pretty pumped about it and I am getting more and more pics by the day. I cannot upload all of them because of this computer being so slow right now but I got about 50 new ones of me on stage so I will try to put at least one on here.




I have not had time to visit every one's blog and I am so behind. I am going to find the time this week to catch up with all of you because I miss reading them. I have not forgotten about you all though.




Oh and I completely lost everything on Mybodyspace! GRRRR


11 comments:

C2 said...

Hey Beautiful... keep posting those gorgeous pictures! LOVE THEM! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. We are LOVIN' the pics! I'm sorry you had a CAD. Hopefully they are far and few between. Wow, look at you only gaining 4lbs. It's probably all muscle too!

Anonymous said...

You have every right to talk about your result.

You are a true athlete, and an mazing, and inspiring lady, and it doesn't matter how many people were there, you worked damned hard for that chance, so you say what you like.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

I will never tire of hearing about you on the stage .... can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Tracy said...

Sundie, thats a great pic! Were never too tired to see comp pics, so keep them coming!

Kelly Olexa said...

Keep it up girl! You are doing awesome!!
;-)
K

April said...

Heck no we're not sick of hearing about your show are you kidding? This is a major accomplishment and you should be talking about it!

4 lbs huh? you suck LOL!!! I just drank a cup of coffee and i'm sure I gained that much :)

ColeC said...

Great picture! Look at those legs!!

Isn't it funny that any change you do in the eating/working out department, the weight starts to come off again?? Our bodies have such memory that it gets used to the same old stuff and won't bother to do anything with it. We've just got to shock it back into working for us agian ;)

Sorry for your CAD but since you don't have them often, it's about time you get one LOL ;)

Lori said...

Are you kidding? You should be pumped about your show. I still talk about mine too. I watch the DVD while doing cardio and it keeps me pushing harder. although, I am getting sick of seeing it.

Love the picture.

Laurie said...

Never too many pics!!!

And I personally am kind of glad to hear you had a bad day - I was beginning to think you weren't human!

Anonymous said...

Hope things are going well, for you! No more CAD's!!