We finally made it and checked into the hotel and I had to do a rinse of my 2nd tan and then I took a short nap and felt much better. My trainer called when she got her and came to look at me and I get steak and cheescake tonight! I have already been to weigh in and they weighed me in my warm up suit and shoes which I thought was strange but they were guys. Once I was weighed I had to turn my cd's in and stay for a meeting about sportsmanship and yada, yada, yada! My friend I used to workout with is competing in figure and I am so excited to know someone she was going to do the NANBF show and changed her mind too. Her daughter is doing fitness and figure so I am excited for them. Now if the restarant will just get my steak cook I am going to be a happy camper. I am so flat I am totally freaking out! I think I will get more carbs tonight.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Holy Heck woman, you are SMOKIN!!! We are all rooting for you!! Yaya!!
I can see your shoulders poppin! Did you find out how many on your class? You will rock their world!
you look great!!!
Your gonna do great! Have fun!
LOVE that picture~!!!!!
Hopefully when you read this everything went well.
Take care, and best wishes :-) :-).
Matt
You look very lean! Have fun honey! :)
Post a Comment