Sunday, July 22, 2007

17 days left


That is all that is left of my wonderful summer vacation and then it is back to getting up at 5am, doing lesson plans, going to bed early, dealing with parents, dealing with students, back to school night, carnivals, PTA meetings, and a million other things. But, when I am doing all of this I eat clean, workout hard, get more sleep, and feel wonderful doing what I love to do. I have had a blast the last few weeks enjoying the beautiful weather that took almost all summer to get here but I won't complain cause it could have been a lot worse. I love being at home but I love working as well so it is time to buckle down and get ready for Aug 9th. I will be spending the week getting stuff ready to go back. I found out this week our school will be getting another PE teacher, it better not be some perverted man and it better be someone that likes there job and is not there waiting to retire or I will be in a really bad mood for about 186 days this year. I will know more this week.

This past week was great I missed the one workout and then double up on Thurs. I logged 22.5 miles of power walking this week. I can honestly say when I look in the mirror I think I like my butt a little more, I have never liked my butt, I swear it is higher and firmer. I will post pics if I can reach around that far :) HEHE














I plan on hitting the weights hard this week. I rested this weekend, felt a little under the weather, felt really tired, probably because of the 3 tons of dirt I shoveled on Saturday, one more ton and we will be finished, thank goodness








On another note, if you happen to watch American Inventor one of the teachers at our school, who by the way is on our bfl team at school, her husband who is also a teacher is in the finals so we are all very excited for her. They are not allowed to reveal certain things until it has been aired but I can tell you at this point it will not matter if he wins or not, he is already set. Let' s just say, she probably will not be returning to work this year, or ever for that matter.
American Inventor

Oh and thank you to everyone who posted about the tracker email deal, consider that whole thing forgotten. Apparently, it happens all the time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay SJ, don't sweat it about going back to work soon, you are no doubt a wonderful teacher, and a wonderful rolemodel for children to look up to.

You should be very proud of your job, and the good it can do for tomorrows adults.

I hope you are having a great day.

Chin up misses, and no worries.

You are an amazing individual, don't ever let anyone or anything make you feel less tha you deserve to.

:-) :-).

Matt

P.S. You should be proud of your physical results. You ALWAYS look beatifully young and mature in one.

WELL DONE.

ColeC said...

Hopefully the new PE teacher knows what they're doing ;)

Even though the summer is coming to an end, it's not there yet. Enjoy what you have left to the fullest. Tire yourself out and by the time school starts you'll be wanting to go back to work for a rest ; )

Love that ape shot...I wanted to smack that big butt ;)

Lifted booty...nice! Before you know it, that will be your favorite part...and your hubby's (if it isn't already).

Have a great day and keep up the great work you are doing!

Laurie said...

Wahoo!!! That's progress when you can say you like your butt, even just a little bit! My best friend is a teacher/vice principal and she started back today - I'm so bumming.

KatieFeldmom said...

This summer flew by, didn't it? But I'm glad that you are feeling good about the next year.

YAY for your butt.

Melissa said...

I hope you get a cool teacher!! I'm sure they'll SUCK next to you though, no matter how cool they may be. hee hee

Wooohooo on the sexy backside! What a great feeling. I keep checkin my rear but nope, no lifting yet. It will come! LOL

Pamela said...

yea summmer is just flyin eh?? where'd it go?

Stef said...

Better looking Butt??? I want one too!

=)

Lori said...

Yeah, some people think it's a singles site.

Cute little sad face.

Summers seem to go so fast anymore. Seems like when we were kids they lasted forever.