Thursday, July 05, 2007

Back at it

Well, the 4th has come and gone once again. I did eat a few things that I really wanted but hopefully not so much that I did not burn it off with all the cardio. I was back at working out hard this morning. I have been shoveling dirt for 2 days because apparently when you have a pool installed by the company you purchased it from they do not replace all the dirt that they removed and now my back hurts, grrrrr. I have shoveled and moved sod until I look like it. The pool is full of water but it is so cold. It rained again today so that did not help at all. My summer is going by so quickly that I really need to get busy on school stuff but I may wait until around the 15th. Kyla's birthday is Sunday and she has tickets to a concert and she has to work Friday and Saturday so I will not get to see her until Monday. I am driving to Tulsa to spend the day with her but she is fine with that. I got her an ipod for her birthday and a few other little things so I think she will be happy. She is going to be 26! WOW, it seems like she was little yesterday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful, wonderful Mother. Your daughter is so lucky to be sharing her new found lifestyle goals with you.

You should be very proud of all you've done for her. I just know she appreciates it, and appreciates what having a Mother with a big, warm heart like yours, can do for a young person, to help them become a grounded adult.

I hope you are doing well, and all the best.

What I said in my recent mail was all 100% true, about you, and what sort of person I think you are. That view of you will never change for me, and I'm glad you are doing so well right now.

WELL DONE.

:-) :-).

Matt

Stef said...

Shoveling dirt....boy, I know what that's like! But, at least you now have your pool - if the weather will just cooperate!

=)

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Birthday to Kyla.

Lori said...

Well I hope the rain slows down long enough for you to get in that pool...lucky girl. You'll forget all about your back soon.