Sunday, July 01, 2007

Now that the bitch session is over

I do have to work on my moaning and groaning a bit. I am not usually like that (last Post) but for some reason I think I may have fallen off the deep end for a bit but I am all good now. I know you are all wondering about the wedding. Yes, I cheated but the cake was not very good, very dry so I only had a couple of bites of it but later that night I did have a couple of cheese nachos and yes, they were so worth all the extra cardio that I did Saturday morning. The wedding was like a wedding you would see on a day time soap. It was outdoors, they got lucky and the rain actually stopped and the sun came out. I cannot even describe how beautiful that it was. Just breath taking. I had a good time. Kyla was here all weekend and we had fun with the camera so I thought I would show you what Tony's workouts will do for ya. They are killer but I have muscles in places I never knew existed. I look like a dork but I love how my muscles are popping out. Hopefully, the lower half will follow suit soon.

7 comments:

Stef said...

LQQKIE at YOU!!!!!!! Nice arms lady...you are looking great!

=)

Melissa said...

Sundie!! You look HOTT! I'm sooo loving your arms. And I get pumped up each time I read one of your posts. ;)

Anonymous said...

You see, I told you you havd nothing to worry about, and didn't need to be getting downers about stuff.

Especially when you look like that.

Yes, good advice can help, but don't play down your efforts either. Without 100% effort and commitment from you, good advice doesn't work as well, so you should be very proud of yourself for everything you've done.

You look amazing, and you are definitely not 44 next month, you could definitely pss of as 34, there's no question SJ, you look fantastic.

BIG PAT ON THE BACK misses, lots of congrats, and plenty of smiles :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-).

You deserve to feel fabulous. You make looking amazing, look effortless.

Makes me wonder why so many people settle for 2nd, 3rd, 4th 5th even 10th best, when they can be you, and unlikes the movie stars, do it honestly, not with expensive lotions, treatments, programmes, surgery, etc etc, and get accellerated, more effortless beauty, with less hard work.

Work for your physical looks, and you get them, and it's not a difficult, painful hard, punishing road to go down, even for people of 100+ lb's overweight, it isn't, and though you've never been close to 100+lb's overweight ever, you prove it's hard work, but it's not like living in a WWII POW camp in Germany, it's real, enjoyable, possible results, and for the effort, and use of spare time, most people can get what they deserve, and CAN have, without believing it's expensive, or near impossible.

I know when Angelina Jolie is 43, she won't be able to say she plays Football, runs 5k's, trains about 6 days a week, and looks as good as she probably will do, for less cost and considerably more effort, than her contemporaries.

You can say that, and with much pride.

Your results are beautiful honest, hard worked for physically apsiring, and inspiring results, most people can have without backbreaking struggle, and a second mortgage, to pay for healthy exercise faciltiies / equipment, and diet stuff.

So keep doing what you're doing, give yourself more credit, than I think you are doing, and keep trusting in yourself, NOT to slip up, and not to think you will, and invite slip-ups.

You won't slip up, unless you let it happen. You're not that person you were 3 years ago.

WELL DONE SJ, you look absolutely top class, and you deserve to feel exceptionally feminine, and wonderful

:-) :-)

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

You look amazing!!!
Keep up the great work!!!

Lori said...

You are SO CUTE!!! and BUFF!!!

Anonymous said...

You are looking absolutely amazing! There are definite changes going on there, for sure! You are just the cutest thing ever too! Pictures of you just make me smile. You're beautiful!

Laurie said...

Wow, I'd better get my game face back on. Since we're the same height and your lower half comment sounds like we're really in the same place and if your 123 -damn you're going to leave me in the dust if I don't get moving!!