Going to a wedding tomorrow and I love wedding cake more than life so I emailed Tony and I ask him about it. He tells me sure, have a piece of cake but do extra cardio before hand. So now I am thinking that maybe it is just not worth eating. I have been really bored with the cardio lately. I swear it is the weather making me all bummed. I have had terrible sweet cravings and all I can think about is chocolate so tonight I took a whole wheat flour tortilla which I know is not authorized (sue me!) and I sprinkled Splenda and cinnamon on it and baked it until it was crispy. It was wonderful and now I am good to go. That was 120 calories and so worth it. The way I see it, it kept me from eating something that would have been much worse so I will not lose sleep over it. I cannot believe how much my body is changing, I love it.
Today I was our running errands with my dh and he was starving and it was almost time for me to eat. We found a Subway, I ordered a salad with grilled chicken, lettuce and tomato, onions and no dressing. It was really good and got me through until my next meal. The kid making it looks at me all funny and says, "thats it, no dressing?" When we got out to the car my husband says, "all he has to do is look at your body and he should figure it out". I thought that was so sweet! I gave him lots of kisses for that one.

I am scared a bit though because Tony tells me in his email that he is going to be giving me some challenges next week and so now I am all scared and stuff.

5 comments:
Okay, polite boot up the Butt :-p :-p.
What the heck are you scared of?
There isn't anything. So what!!! You're being set some challenges, boo hoo :-p :-p.
You know you can take anything on. Heck you managed last year to keep weight training, play Football, (soccer) and train / run a 5k, all in the space of around 3 months, so what are you bothered about?
You don't need to be bothered about anything. Let's face it, you just said you went off plan with your eating, I mean what would he do if he found out, go ape sh**, I doubt it. It's not like you're seriously dissing his advice.
So don't sweat it misses. You are giving this 100% of you, and that's why you get 100% result.
As for the Cardio, perhaps do stuff to spice it up. Do some kind of circuit thing, change the music, alter the type of Cardio, so maybe Bike one day, Stepper the next or jogging or whatever.
Play games with your mind, don't be bored, and don't let some stinky weather get to you.
You know you're better than this SJ. This looks like you finding negatives from stuff that doesn't have to be. You are doing fantastically well, and you look a million dollars every day, even in sweats, so don't get a downer about anything.
You can make anything you want happen, and there's nothing you can't do, where training and diet are concerned, so be strong, chin up, and just keep giving it 100% of you, and those results and changes both internal and external, will keep happening, and sustaining.
I'm proud for you, and I know you can do this, so BIG PAT ON THE BACK, and don't make me have to give you this kind of friendly, polite boot up the butt again yeah :-) :-) :-).
I wouldn't have done it if I didn't care, but I will do it occasionally, if I think you need to be kept from going slightly off track with the mindset.
You're a tough nut, and you WON'T crack no matter what you get told to do, and remember, it's like being in a restaurant. You can always order a Steak without an Onion Ring, so if you get anything you strongly don't want to do, tell that Tony guy sorry guy no way.
What's he going to do, tell you to get bent, and quit with you, when he's getting your money. Yeah right!!
I don't think you'll be given anything you're not up to, with training or diet, but remember it might be advice, and it might cost, but you're still in control, you can't be forced to do anything you feel is not right for you, and advice like that from any qualified person, cannot be 100% right 100% of the time, the human body is not that predictable, even in these enlightned modern times.
I'm not saying tell your PT to get stuffed, far from it, just that you are in control, and you can do anything you put your mind to, and where that's not possible you have the control to say no sorry.
GOOD LUCK, and don't be giving yourself any bad vibes like this, you don't need to. You are an amazing person, you inspire, and you shine constantly, so be good to yourself emotionally, and forget that stupid weather. you CAN nail that Cardio yeah :-) :-).
Matt
Hi SJ! Hope you have fun at the wedding! Let us know if you ate cake!!!
=)
Yeah, we're going on three straight days of rain. I'm sick of it too. I'm there with ya on the sweets too.
Since I found out how bad my back is I have cheated every day.
Wow, Matt pretty much said it all ; )
I hope you enjoy the wedding even without the cake (so sure you will). What a wonderfull hubby you have!! He's such a good guy.
You should NOT feel guilty for anything!! You are kicking butt and if you have such a small treat like that, it's better than what it could have been (I'll have to try that by the way...sounds yummy and healthy).
Have a super weekend!!
Got to love hubby comments like that!!!
Post a Comment