
Oh a day off for me has to be when I get on a plane or a big ship and leave the country. I actually work harder in the summertime than I do when school is in. Thats all good though, it keeps me busy and then I do not want to eat all the time. I have been so hungry the last two days. I did get another 4.5 miles in today and I am going to do weights tonight. Still have not heard from Tony yet but I am not worried, he is super busy. Maybe tomorrow. I am leaving out of town on Sunday to take my grandma to her reunion again and will not be back until Tuesday. I hope I do not actually start until I get back. I want peanut butter so bad for some reason. I would kill for some right now. I keep trying to talk myself into it by telling myself it won't hurt since I have not actually started anyway. Hopefully, I can make myself a protein shake tonight and that craving will at least diminish a bit and I can deal with it tomorrow.

4 comments:
Okay, that's just cruel and unsual punishment putting that on there, but Eileen's right, get your fix now, because once you hear from Tony . . . it's all over.
I'd say don't waste your time with PB. It can be a bit salty, and Fatty.
If you're starting a new diet regime why eat pointless food in the mean time.
Reminds me of someone who came in my workplace once on a Friday, and said a hypnotherapist had supposed to have been coming round, to help her stop smoking, but had to postpone until Monday.
So while we were sorting something out for her, she was going ot the shop next doot to buy mroe tobacco.
Silly woman, like at least try to can some of the bacco over the weekend :-s :-s.
Not trying to sound cranky here, but when I look at that Jar of PB, I'm glad I don't eat the stuff. It always looks a bit greasy to me, and a rather sickly colour.
I never know what people have seen in it anyway, but that's just me.
You're doing fantastically, and you're always a real inspiration.
WELL DONE and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
:-) :-).
Matt
Yummmm! I love peanutbutter. I get the natural stuff though, where the only thing in the ingredients is peanuts.
I know what you mean about when you're busy you don't eat as much. I'm the same way. Summer is busier for me too.
Enjoy your trip this weekend ;)
Have a great trip!!!
Post a Comment