Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 7

I am so tired this morning. The new kitten I have is like having a two year old on crack. He keeps me awake and drives me nuts but he is so darn cute how can I get mad at him. My dh comes home tonight from being out of town and between him (snoring) and the two year old on crack what will I do?
My WO have been super. I have only gotten in one extra cardio session this week but I am on my way out the door as soon as I post this and I am going to the track then back home to do a killer ab workout. My abs are starting to show, yippee!

I was thinking yesterday when I was going through a bunch of pictures how much I missed soccer. I may play next season depending on the actually time it starts but I am definitely playing in the Fall. Gee, if my mom finds out she will kill me. She really thinks I am too old. MOMS!

I found these pics of me playing last year and I was 10-12 pounds heavier here so I should be able to at least run a lot faster. These were scanned and I think I should have scanned them all together and then I would not have the big white spaces but oh well, off to the track.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay if you want ot keep playing then do.

You look like you're really good at it, and if you sill enjoy it, then do it.

You're never too old until you're too old. Fact.

Have a great day SJ, you are amazing :-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

I remember how much you liked paying soccer, so if you want to go back, then go back.... don't listen to Mom ... sometimes they really don't know everything.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those pics with us. Life is short, you should do what makes you happy.

Hope you are able to get some sleep between Hubby and the kitten. I know how you feel. My Beagle barks at ANYTHING that moves outside and my Hubby snores too. Yeah, sleep much? NOT.

Sunnie said...

Well, what would really make me happy is some junk food right now! I am sure it would only last for the time it takes to swallow it so I guess I will skip it.