
After 4 shots to numb my mouth and 3 hours later I finally left the dentist office. I am sure glad I grabbed one of my Myoplex shakes on my way out this morning because I new I would probably be there awhile. I have one more appointment and I am finished. Sad part is, most of this is just cosmetic. The older I get the more I realize that I am expensive to upkeep. I think I might need a second job just to keep up. I felt like I had had a shower and a roll in the hay by the time I left there. He told me my mouth was like a swimming pool with all the saliva I produce. Gee thanks, that is embarrassing but he told me that is a sign that I am very healthy, who knew? So I guess I will just be a drooler. I feel like a puffer fish I am so swollen. I look like I have had a stroke because the whole left side of my face has collapsed and my left nostril is swollen shut and my left eye. Gosh, I hope it wears off soon.
On a better note, got up early to get my workout in, mostly lots of abs but it is out of the way. I think my abs are starting to come through and I jumped on the scale today after drinking extra water yesterday because of the sodium mishap and I was 123 this morning so I am very happy. I think I have the whole mental thing whooped, don't really have any cravings or anything at least for the time being. Took this picture this morning while doing abs. The picture really doesn't show how they are coming through but I have been in the mood to post pics lately so what the heck.

3 comments:
I did wonder what that pic was, I stupidly thought it was a Bicep until I read the description.
I don't know why I thought that now. One of those you know at the time, but can't remember afterwards.
I laugh as I saw the Puffa Fish, and imagined you were going to say that's part of your new diet, eating Puffa Fish :-o :-o.
My brain is definitely pre-empting me a bit today I think.
You are doing brilliantly, so don't let little things throw you off, and just keep on being you. You might be getting older, but who doesn't apart from the deceased, but you are getting older with grace, elegance, dignity, and with amazing inspirational force.
So WELL DONE, and keep on being you. You should be so proud of who you are. It's a wonderful way to be.
:-) :-).
Matt
Girl you have got some ABs coming in! Yahooo! Good for you!
Hope that stuff is wearing off and not leaving you with too much pain.
Wow, just look at those beautiful abs! You are doing marvelously! Keep it up, keep it up!
Post a Comment