Thursday, June 14, 2007

Starting tomorrow

Well, I finally got all my menus and my first workout so here we go. I am ready, I think. After the little ACV incident I began having doubts. I have since added it to 2 gallons of water and that should dilute it nicely. Yes, I was kidding about the 20 gallons. I have trouble with a gallon so this should be interesting. I am a little nervous about the whole thing, I am not really sure why, afraid of being hungry, sore, and sick of eating broccoli and asparagus, who knows. I am going to hit it really hard to see what I can do in the next 8 weeks or so. Thanks for all your nice comments, there really are days that I am not sure I would stay so focused if it was not for you guys. I just do not have anyone that is really into what I do that lives close anyway.
I had my facial today and it was just wonderful. I could do that weekly except it is pretty darn expensive, $70 plus tip. She used those hot stones on my shoulders and I thought I would surely never get up again as long as she kept going. She also did a foot and leg massage it was wonderful too and all I could think about was how glad I was that I had shaved my legs this morning. I just wanted to go home and crash because I was so relaxed and my skin feels like a babies butt.
It is pouring down rain here and has been for two days. They are telling me 10 days before they can get in our yard to work on the pool, sticking rain. I do love being able to open my patio doors when it rains, you can smell and here it and it is so much better with my new doors. Thought I would add a picture just cause I have one. The first one is the old door and the second one is the new improved door.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with T!!! I'm sure you're gonna see amazing changes. I'm so excited for you. Those doors are beautiful. Your before picture are the doors I have now going onto my deck, except mine is the opposite and wood colored. I like the after much better, but don't have the room for those beautiful doors.

Anonymous said...

Well if you really have trouble stomaching that ACV stuff, don't have it, it's not like you can get in trouble for it is it?

If you can then fair enough :-).

Also the comments you get are totally deserved, and you DO make a difference to other people, so don't ever forget that.

You have more of an impact then perhapsd you even know.

GODO LUCK SJ, you are a truly amazing woman.

:-) :-).

Matt

Lori said...

We're going to be at Grand Lake this weekend.

Your pics look beautiful.

Sunnie said...

Grand Lake is so nice. I have skied that lake before and it was great! I hope you do not get all that rain.

Laurie said...

Tip one, buy some Beano -with all those fiberous carbs, I totally needed it for awhile, now I'm good.

Next time go for the full Hot Stoe Massage, they are absolute heaven!

Your house looks beautiful!