having one of these installed in my house! This would be great for the days after I have to do a million walking lunges and squats. I need it today, I am walking like I have a rash in a really bad place! It has the high bars so you can hover or just ease yourself down slowly. It is not very pretty to look at but hey as many times as I have to run to the bathroom I think I could decorate around it. I realized yesterday that I know where every bathroom in the county is. I plan my day around the places that will have a bathroom cause I know I will have to go.

It is amazing to me how lean I feel. I hope that I am not losing muscle. I was eating 1700-1800 calories a day with Tad and it is a whole lot less with Tony. I have never really been starving hungry though unless I go past my 2.5 hour point. My veins are really popping out in my arms and even my biceps. I did not take measurments or anything before I started and I probably should have. I am supposed to weigh on Saturday but I had to jump on there this morning just to see, bad I know. It was 123! It finally is moving again after a few months.
4 comments:
Now that would be a nice touch ; )
Hope your soreness goes away soon...not fun.
What you said about losing muscle is something I've been wondering when I read the other blogs about Tony. When you drop weight like that, you have to lose some muscle...it is unavoidable. Your body just doesn't pick and choose where the weight will drop off. That is why bodybuilders bulk first then cut.
I think you're doing great (as always) and I'm happy for you.
I'd concur, you must be losing potentially, becasue 1,800 is a female average for calories.
Whatever happens you are doing fantastically well, and you don't need any designer toilets. You're way off the time when you might need one of those.
You're probably capable right now of Bench Pressing a Toilet ;-) ;-)
Matt
Dang .... those are so pretty!!! I'm gonna get one too!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
Congrats on the 123 - we really are close, but I don't have veins so you must have more muscles than me.
My two-year old is funny she knows that mommy always has to go potty and knows where all the bathrooms in every store are - should be easier when she starts potty training, we'll both have to go.
Post a Comment