Monday, June 18, 2007

Felling better today

I think I am finally feeling a bit better today. The soreness has worn off but I am sure it will be back tomorrow since I had a really hard workout this morning. I did extra cardio this morning too.
I think it must take a few days to adjust and this is my 4th day. My eating has been almost perfect. The only thing is I substitute a few of the things that I don't really like but I know what I am supposed to eat and I think I can veer away from the generic menu a bit such as zucchini instead of broccoli cause I am already sick of broccoli. My weekend was good, I got all my workouts in and stopped to see my dad and went to my moms for my oldest brothers birthday party. I picked up the cake which was Italian Cream Cake and it smelled so good (cream cheese icing). I did not touch it though. My mom grilled me a turkey burger and I ate steamed broccoli. I was fine with it. My family is rather strange, we laugh about that a lot. My brother asked for some 45 pound plates for his birthday so I got him 4 of them. He is a power lifter as I have said before. We all had a good laugh about us wanting things like that for our birthdays. I would love to have 4, 45 pound plates for my birthday too. We are all exercise fanatics! Probably not your typical family, we have always been that way.
The ACV is better. I was going to just forget it and not do it at all, I mean Laurie did without it, and thank you for confirming that Laurie because that made me feel so much better, and look at her! She has done amazing things and looks absolutely phenomenal. I have measured it all out in a measuring cup for the day and I pour just enough into my bottle water that I can tolerate. I do this throughout the day and it is a lot easier and I barely taste it. It makes me drink more water too. I know that it has only been four days and I did not expect the scale to move, heck I will settle for those inches any day but I can tell my body shape is changing very quickly. I can see my abs big time and my legs look leaner and my upper body which usually responds the quickest, oh I am loving it, that it for sure.

5 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

YAY for all those changes!!! Glad that some of the soreness went away!!!

Laurie said...

If T ever asks though, I'm denying the whole thing! :) Thanks for your kind words on your blog and mine! Zucchini . . . must remember that!

Anonymous said...

The main thing here is to feel comfortable with what you're doing.

You might be paying for this, but it doesn't have to be a punishment. I know you're not seriously going to blow it, or screw up the plans big time, so I wouldn't think too much about one or two little tweaks, if I were you.

I mean I'm sure most nutritionists / dieticians, aren't going to eat and drink everything they advise clients to eat, or clients would all have virtually the same menus, but maybe slightly different portion sizes / ratios, depending on the needs of the individual.

So feel good about what you're doing, because you can and WILL make everything work for you, and don't forget you deserve to be so, so proud for EVERYTHING you have done prior to this.

You've made yourself into a beautifully mature woman, who constantly blossoms, and has a wonderful Heart, and time and patience maketh the woman, so shall it be for the future too.

So keep believing in yourself, and don't forget who you are, and what you're worth SJ. You can make things work for you, and you can do this easily.

You and I both know that :-) :-).

GOOD LUCK misses, you are a real and honest and true diamond.

Chin up and very best wishes. I feel a lot of pride for you, you should feel it for you to.

Your Daughter has a great rolemodel.

:-) :-)

Matt

ColeC said...

Sounds like a great weekend!
Looks like your body is getting the shock it needed to move in the right direction. I guess a little change does do a body good ; )
The only thing I can think about changing those veggies is that brocolli has so much more nutrition than the other.

Keep up the great work and I'm glad your not as sore anymore.

Lori said...

You need to tell me how to get the butt into shape, mine is goig too slow.