
Today is already Day 5 for me. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. My daughter came on Sunday and stayed until late last night. It was nice but her schedule is so different than mine since she works late at night her dinner is actually when I am asleep so we never had a meal together. I made lots of shakes since her roommate came with her and she is just eating whatever we eat. She loved our protein shakes. I went through the Whey powder the last 2 days big time. She is the best cook. She grilled our turkey and chicken breast with some Mrs. Dash and then with a little hot sauce and it was to die for. We had the best meals while they were here but my kitchen and pretty much the entire downstairs was a disaster. It looked like they had moved in. The picture is the three of us in Costa Rica last year. I am on the right and my daughter is in the middle, Rosy on the left. Yesterday was my avocado day and let me tell you I was giddy! It was delicious on top of my grilled turkey breast. We shopped yesterday once they finally got out of bed and so they did not end up leaving until late last night. We had such a good time. I am going to Tulsa next weekend and we are all going to a fitness competition. I think it will be very motivating. We took pictures of my daughter while she was here and compared them to her pictures she sent Tony 10 days ago, it was amazing, already! She was tickled to death and she already looks different to me. Her skin looks so good and she just looks healthier. I did not take any pictures since it has only been 5 days but I feel like I am dropping weight so I am excited for weigh in day.
My workout today is going to be a killer. Oh and Lori, as if you need help from me on getting your butt in shape. I saw your pictures on tracker and girl, you are leaning out big time! I think the butt is the last thing to go on women anyway so mine is going to be around a while. You are so going to be ready for that competition.
Here is a link to the competition I am going to go watch this weekend in Tulsa.
http://www.naturaltulsabodybuilding.com/

8 comments:
Yeah, that's the show I was originally going to do but $$$ problems. That's why I plan on doing the one in town here in KC.
That picture is so nice. You can tell you're very close to your daughter. I like that a lot.
So excited for you and your daughter on your accomplishments! I can't believe how fast you're seeing results!! That is great! Keep up the great job!!
Loverly picture!!!
YAY for your daughter's changes ... that is so great that you guys are so close!!! Can't wait to see your pictures either.
Great pic! Very neat you 2 doing this together! I wanna be like you guys when Jess gets to be a "growd up"
I know I'm going to get kind of wordy, like I often do here, but As I've said before, and the picture and the progress show, you are a wonderful Mother and female rolemodel SJ, and you should be so proud of all you've ever given to your daughter, and to other people like me.
So don't ever feel less than special. You most certainly are.
BIG PAT ON THE BACK, BIG WELL DONE, and keep up the hard work.
You continue to be a big source of inspiration, amazement and wonderment to me, I hope nothing but nothing ever changes that fact.
I'm really happy and proud for you, so GOOD LUCK for the rest of of your challenge ahead, and when you compete sometime, you WILL look fabulous.
Proves when you're over 40, you don't need Botox, lots of expensive liposuction and facial surgery, or expensive treatments, like the stars use.
You are a testament to how ordinary people, can become physically exraordinary and age with incredible grace and beauty.
You shoudl be so proud of yourself 24/7.
Thanks for all you do, and for what someone like you means. It's truly appreciated.
:-) :-).
Matt
Yeah, what's the deal I don't get avocado either?!?!
FYI, I refer to my butt as "The Final Frontier for Fat Loss" that sucker's never going away.
Love the picture. You both are doing so great. Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment