
If you have ever watched Jack Ass then you will understand why I obviously felt like one of them today. I am still waiting for my menus but I have been eating super duper clean right, well yesterday I mixed the little Tony cocktail in about a gallon of water and had no problem finishing it and it was so so. I would rather have a root canal but I managed. So today, I am dreading it so bad that I was thinking why not just get it over with and take it all in the morning. I can handle the flax oil, I used to take that before soccer games all the time, yes a big ol tablespoon and then a big glass of water to wash it down. Do not, I repeat, ever try to take 2 Tablespoons of ACV cause you will totally spew! It burned my throat so bad and it made its way all through the sinus cavities. I have tasted it all day. Now it is even going to be harder. What a jack ass. I have been sick to my stomach all day because of it too. I will add it into my 20 (not a typo) gallons of water tomorrow and then maybe I will not taste it.
Thank goodness I got my workout in just before I did the nasty deed.
Talk to Steph on the phone today and she is just as sweet as I pictured. We talked like we have known each other forever.

8 comments:
Keep up the work work, but not the hard Blerrch.
If you can't stomach certain things, just tell him, I don't want vinigery things in my diet, I'm sorry but I refuse to puke my way to buffness.
You are doing brilliantly, so be proud of yourself, and most importantly keep being you :-) :-)
Matt
Oh nooooo....I took 1 Tbsp of the ACV straight and couldn't believe how strong it was. Regular ACV- no prob, but the stuff with "the mother"...omg it's strong. Thanks for the warning, I will be sure to dilute! ;)
BTW- love your dream body. And yes, every woman deserves and ass like that!
Oh Noooo is right! Sorry that it affected you like that hon !
Um, yuck and ow. I do 2 T of each in about 10 oz of water. At breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (This was before I upped it to every meal).
When mixed in with the 10oz of (not cold, but room temp) water, it's more like funky lemonade.
Oh and I guess I pour a little extra lemon juice in there, so maybe 2-½ T of that.
Now that flaxseed oil, ick. That I have to put in my myoplex. I tried it once in protein powder, but I could feel it and taste it. Inside the myoplex, I couldn't even find it in there. How anyone can shoot that is beyond me. Ick.
Um - 20 gallons?????????
Okay, I must be really weird here, but when Stacey started with Tony and talked about the ACV/LJ combo in water, I started doing it too. I actually LOVED it. It gave my gallon of water and extra 'kick'. Call me weird. There's no way on this green earth that I would take that OR the Flaxseed oil as a shot though, NO WAY. YUCK!
I can take 2T of ACV with Mother and it is no prob.....I sort of like the taste of vinegar...strange huh!
Awesome to chat yesterday!
=)
I found you from Stefs blog...and had to comment. When I began with T I would seriously shudder at the thought of the ACV. Now, I down 3 tablespoons at once, then chase it with my chewable vitamin C, and promptly brush my teeth. Seems to be ok now. Good luck!
Oh I feel your pain, I've been there done that. Keep trying though, all of T's Diva's can't be wrong, but I can't do it.
Post a Comment