Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Thoughts for today

I hit the track this morning at 7:30 and it was a beautiful 73 degrees and it was great. I decided to go to lunch with some other teachers from school since I probably will not be able to just go anywhere to eat after I get the Tony call. I had a pretty good time but I did not even get back home until 4pm so I was feeling a little stressed because I had some other things I wanted to do today. I guess I should have driven my car and not ride with someone that apparently has all day. I had the chicken salad on a lettuce bed which was wonderful, not bfl but wonderful and that will be my free meal for the week. One of the teachers made the comment that they will need to anchor me down when we step outside because the wind is blowing like crazy here and I might blow away. I guess I must be losing inches cause that scale has not budged from 124. Oh and I am 5'3 1/2" tall for those of you wondering. I think I should be at about 115 unless I am all muscle which I am not.
Made an appointment for a facial next week and I am getting a manicure and pedicure. As of today the weekend trip is off. My grandma decided she did not want to go that far away from home since she was not feeling her absolute best. She is packed and everything. I wish I could get her to change her mind. I wanted to do some serious shopping and it would be so much fun for all of us to go. We may go on a shopping weekend toward the end of the month it will just depend on some other things. I had a 1/2 graham cracker last night with a very thin layer of peanut butter and I do have the natural peanut butter which is what I usually eat but I also have the Jiff that I used to make some homemade peanut butter cookies with last weekend. How could anyone not like PB! It is so yummy especially the crunchy kind.

5 comments:

ColeC said...

Now that is a compliment ;) You must look pretty tiny to your co-workers. Your lunch sounds yummy.

Hope that treat last night hit the spot ;) Now I'm wanting pb cookies!!

Don't worry about not getting to some things today...you have tomorrow to finish up. That's what summer break is for...not stressing and rushing around. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the run! Mmmmm, lunch sounded yummy. PB is good too. Sorry to hear your grandma isn't up for the trip. I hope she's feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

You are doing fantastically well SJ. I can't deny that and I won't.

You should be very, very proud of yourself, and I'm glad you are getting the chance to spoil yourself, you deserve it misses, you work hard for you results and you look fantastic.

You have a great day, and very best wishes to you.

You are an amazing person. WELL DONE.

:-) :-).

Matt

KatieFeldmom said...

Hoep you get to go shopping with your Grandma!!! And enjoy your pampering too!!! I've never had a facial before, but have always wanted to try it!!!

Laurie said...

Don't you just love compliments out of the blue like that? Thanks for including your height, I would have been wondering. I'm only a 1/2 inch shorter than you. Sounds like you've got some great "me" time planned - I can't wait till my best friend, who's a teacher finishes up next week!